"We love using the Arturia virtual synths. They're top notch when it comes to analog synthesiser emulation."Tiesto. Dutch DJ and record producer, famously known for his 2000 remix of Delerium's Silence.
"The Drumazon and Nepheton are the most realistic sounding drum machines in the world. My choice for the classic sound in an easy to use and dependable set up!!"Freddy Fresh. - Professional DJ, Producer and artist since 1988.
"I always start my sessions with drumazon now, it is so nice to finally have a realistic software based 909"Levon Vincent . - Levon Vincent is a DJ from New York City. He runs the Novel Sound label which has seen vinyl releases by himself and legendary DJ Jus Ed.
Introducing the D16 Drumazon & Arturia Analog Lab Bundle [Limited Time Exclusive Bundle]
A collection of awesome drum sounds and retro analog synth presets compiled to deliver classic analog heart and soul straight into your new productions!
D16 Group's Drumazon emulates all the sounds of the original 909 with the instruments all synthesized in exactly the same way as the original. All the nuances and details of the original are captured perfectly and all Drumazon instruments have enhanced controls. This allows users to adjust these sounds further than they could on the original machine, opening up a whole new world of sound creation.
Arturia's Analog Lab gives you access to over 5000 presets from the 17 retro synthesizers included in Arturia's V Collection. Each preset can be tweaked, and for performance control you can custom map any controller of your choice to the software via the MIDI Learn feature. You can also save presets into playlists and with Analog Lab’s browser, you can always find the right sound for your production.
The D16 Drumazon & Arturia Analog Lab Bundle is time limited and exclusive to Plugin Boutique.
Drumazon synthesis emulates all the sounds of the original 9O9. All the instruments are synthesized in exactly the same way as the original. All the nuances and detail of the original are captured perfectly. In addition, all Drumazon instruments have enhanced controls. This extra functionality allows the user to adjust the sounds further than on the original unit. This opens up a whole new world of sound creation.
Drumazon has a flexible output configuration. Every instrument's audio signal can be routed to any of the 11 outputs. This allows users to further shape sounds individually or in groups via their favourite plug-ins. Each individual output can be set to mono or stereo. Every instrument also has a Mute and Solo button. Mute will not just silence the sound, it will stop the sound being triggered. Solo will stop all other instruments from being triggered and only allow the selected sound(s) to play.
Drumazon has extensive midi control. Midi notes can be used to trigger each individual sound. Alternatively, the internal sequencer can be used. This can be set to play using Drumazon's internal clock or set to synchronize perfectly to the host sequencer. Most of Drumazon's parameters can be automated within the host and also controlled using MidiCC with an external controller. An easy-to-use Midi Learn function allows reassignment of any of the parameters.
Within the internal sequencer, patterns are stored in 8 banks. Each bank can store up to 12 patterns. Each pattern consists of 16 steps. Each pattern location has a midi note number assigned to it. The patterns can be edited traditionally using the step buttons or using the tap function.
The internal sequencer has various modes of operation. In Chain Mode, a range of patterns are selected from the internal banks and are played through in a circular fashion. Patterns can also be triggered freely by selecting the corresponding midi note (for example, from a midi controller keyboard). External controllers can be used in any mode to provide full control over pattern playback.
A Randomizer function is also provided within the internal sequencer. It can be used to make simple changes to a pattern or create a whole new one - ideal when your creativity needs a boost! Randomizing can be applied to specific instruments and specific steps. The frequency of occurrence can also be adjusted to give you just the right amount.
Files are stored in the XML format. This allows single patterns or whole banks to be exchanged between users easily. XML allows the files to be edited in a text editor. Ideal if you want to post or share a pattern on a web site - just post the text!
The settings for each instrument can be stored in it's own preset. Each instrument preset can be loaded in individually. This allows maximum flexibility when putting kits of instruments together. A dedicated Preset Manager is provided to help the user manage the sounds within their own unique library.
- Truly emulated instruments' synthesis
- Perfectly scaled knob ranges with few modifications enlarging spectrum of the sounds
- Exhanced control of instruments' sound
- Dynamic signal routing from instruments to outputs
- User defined plugin outputs settings
- Mutes/solos for each instrument (affect triggerring not just the signal)
- Fully controllable via MidiCC
- Quick midiCC assignation with MidiLearn function
- Individual presets per instrument with preset manager to easy control
Many Ways of Controlling the Device:
- External mode (note mode)
- Internal sequencer (pattern mode) with 3 submodes
- MIDI map equivalent with the classic drum machine's map
- MIDI tune and velocity controls instruments' levels and tunes
- 8 banks with 12 patterns per bank
- Each pattern up to 16 steps of length
- Each pattern defined with one of four available measures
- Each step can be defined normal or flamed and accented or not
- Shuffle mode
- Flam mode
- Tap mode
- Chain mode
- Shuffle, Flam and TotalAccent values defined globally and per pattern
- Scale function and intelligent Rescale (automatically stretches pattern to the chosen measure)
- Built in Randomizer (selection of instruments to random, steps to be affected, frequency of the randomized notes and more)
- Patterns import/export via human readable xml files
Two Modes of Synchronization:
- Precise synchronization to the host tempo
- Synchronization to internal clock - tempo controlled in the range 30-303 BPM (+-0.1)
Learn more about D16 Drumazon
Ultimate Keyboard Sound Collection
Analog Lab gives you instant access to over 5000 of the best designer sounds from the 17 authentic legendary keyboards in our critically acclaimed V Collection.
Imagine conveniently having all the keyboard and synth sounds you need for a gig or session all in one place on your computer. No racks. No stacks. Analog Lab gives you streamlined tag-based access to 5000+ of the hottest presets from our award-winning V Collection of 17 faithfully modeled vintage keyboards—including combinations and effects. Each preset automatically maps the most important sound parameters to your KeyLab or MiniLab for intuitive tweaking and performance control, and you can easily custom map to any controllers via the MIDI Learn feature. You can even save the presets you need for a gig into a playlist to step through during your sets. Analog Lab is also the command center for all your V Collection keyboards, giving you full editing access to any full instruments you own.
Everything you need for creativity and inspiration is right here in Analog Lab. Welcome to your new go-to keyboard sound collection.
Keeping it Real
You’re All About the Sound. So is Analog Lab
Why settle for samples of classic instruments when you can have faithful reproductions of them? In Analog Lab, you’re surfing the best sounds from Arturia’s award-winning V Collection of 17 classic synths, organs and pianos—all of which are authentic physical models of the originals. There’s simply nothing more true to the organic sound quality of yesteryear available anywhere.
Bring the authentic warmth of analog to your music with Analog Lab .
All of Your Favorite Go-To Sounds at Your Fingertips
Analog Lab gives you the best of 17 instruments that made music history, all in one convenient place.
Analog synthesizers. Digital synthesizers. Acoustic pianos. Electric pianos. Organs. Strings machines. With the best of 17 vintage instrument reproductions on tap, Analog Lab lets you transcend time and style by arming you with everything from the most iconic sounds of the past to modern sound designs that are cutting edge today. Whether you’re composing, recording or performing, over 5000 sounds cover every song, genre, mood and ambience you can think of—no programming required. Use it standalone or with your favorite DAW.
Unleash the sonic power of keyboard history’s greatest hits for your musical adventures.
- The original hardware/software hybrid synthesizer
- Updated with sounds from the V Collection 5
- Over 5000 sounds from some of the best sound designers in the industry
- TAE® presets are carefully selected from our V Collection 5 (ARP 2600 V, B3 V, CS-80V, Farfisa V, Jup-8V, Matrix 12 V, Mini V, Modular V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V, Solina V, Stage V, Synclavier V, Piano V, Vox V, and Wurli V)
- Updated browser to find your sound quickly: by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark…), etc.
- Multi mode for creating your own layers, splits and adding effects
- Automatic mapping of parameters for Arturia keyboards
- Parameters can be mapped easily to other MIDI controllers
- Standalone or plug-in operation (VST, VST3, AU, AAX)
- Full preset editing available for owners of the full versions of our synthesizers (Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, Wurlitzer V, etc.)
- User interface configures automatically to match your Arturia controller
Learn more about Arturia Analog Lab
- OS version: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- CPU: 1.5 Ghz with SSE (Multicore system 2.0 Ghz recommended)
- RAM: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
- Software: VST compatible host application (32bit or 64bit)
Mac OS X
- OS version: 10.7.x, 10.8.x, 10.9.x, 10.10.
- CPU: Intel based 1.5 Ghz (2.0 Ghz recommended)
- RAM: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
- Software: AU / VST compatible host application (32bit or 64bit)
Note: It's not a standalone program so you need a host application to use it.
Arturia Analog Lab
- Windows: Win 7+ PC: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU.
- 2GB free hard disk space
- Apple: 10.8+: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU.
- 2GB free hard disk space
- Works in Standalone, VST 2.4 (32-bit and 64-bit), VST 3 (32-bit and 64-bit), AAX (32 bits with PT 10.3.8, 64 bits with PT 11), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit).
- The software is protected by the Arturia Software Center.