- top rated
"In general, I really love everything FabFilter puts out. From their EQ's to their instruments, they're really solid across the board"Matthew koma. In america Matthew Koma is known as the voice of EDM - and with good reason. He has collaborated with the likes of Afrojack, Hardwell and Showtec.
"If it's the unbeatable easy-to-handle FabFilter Pro-Q 2 or the filters Simplon and Volcano you can re-design sounds in such an easy way that I can't go without it."Eddie Thoneick. The German musical whirlwind that is Eddie Thoneick, has fast become one of the most exciting and in-demand acts in the world of dance music.
Unrivalled Sound and Workflow
An equalizer is probably the tool you use most while mixing and mastering, so you need the best of the best! With FabFilter Pro-Q 2, you get the highest possible sound quality and a gorgeous, innovative interface with unrivalled ease of use.
Effortlessly Sculpt Your Sound
FabFilter Pro-Q 2 is designed to help you achieve your sound in the quickest way possible. Via the large interactive EQ display, you can create bands where you need them and select and edit multiple bands at once.
Mixing and Mastering Features
Pro-Q 2 offers everything that a demanding engineer could wish for: top quality linear phase operation in addition to the zero latency and unique Natural Phase modes, Mid/Side processing, variable stereo placement of EQ bands, an intelligent solo feature, optional Auto Gain and a built-in, fully customizable spectrum analyzer.
Of course, you also get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, interactive MIDI Learn, undo/redo and A/B switch, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, an extensive help file with interactive help hints, sample-accurate automation, advanced optimization and much more!
- Highest possible sound quality
- Gorgeous interface with large interactive EQ display, multi-band selection and editing for maximum ease and efficiency
- Different interface sizes and additional Full Screen mode NEW
- Up to 24 EQ bands
- Operates in zero latency mode, linear phase mode with adjustable latency or the unique Natural Phase mode NEW
- Spectrum Grab: just grab and adjust a peak in the real-time spectrum analyzer right away! NEW
- Filter shapes: Bell, Notch, High/Low Shelf, High/Low Cut, Band Pass, Tilt Shelf NEW
- Universal filter slope support for all filter types, up to 96 dB/oct NEW
- Intelligent solo mode makes it easy to find problem frequencies and hear the effect of a band
- EQ Match feature to automatically match the spectrum of another track via the side-chain input NEW
- Each band can operate on the stereo signals or on the left or right channels independently for per-channel EQ-ing
- Phase Invert option to change polarity NEW
- Highly improved CPU optimization: Pro-Q 2 uses less memory and is more than twice as efficient as its predecessor! NEW
- Mid/side mode where you can EQ the mid and side signals separately
- Optional Gain-Q interaction NEW
- Auto Gain and Gain Scale NEW
- Built-in spectrum analyzer with Pre-EQ, Post-EQ and SC modes, adjustable range, speed, resolution, tilt and freeze NEW
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- Optional piano roll display to quantize EQ frequencies to musical notes NEW
- Double-click text entry of parameter values
- Different display ranges: 3 dB and 6 dB ranges for mastering, 12 dB and 30 dB for mixing
- Large output level meter with peak level readout NEW
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available
- Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces
- MIDI Learn
- Undo/redo and A/B comparison
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Sample-accurate automation of all parameters
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- 32-bit: Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP
- 64-bit: Windows 8, 7 or Vista(x64)
- VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
Mac OS X:
- 32-bit: OS X 10.5 or higher
- 64-bit: OS X 10.6 or higher
- AU or VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- Intel processor
- All FabFilter plug-ins are available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit), as well as RTAS (32-bit only).
Today we are gonna take a look at the new Pro-Q2 EQ, the successor of the populair Pro-Q by masterminds FabFilter. The original Pro-Q was already...
A third-party parametric EQ might be one of the last types of plug-ins that you look at—it's supposed to be transparent, so your...
FabFilter Pro-Q 2 review: an all-in-one surgical tool Equalization is one of the most important elements of treating sound – for mix and for...
You may also like
- top rated