Wouldn't it be cool to have one decent filter and be able to use it in ALL situations? Smell the Quad Frohmage and you'll find the answer. It's said that when a master sculptor stands in front of a new block of marble, he doesn't see a lump of stone. Instead he takes his chisel and releases the shape that is trapped within.
With four channels and eight types of filter at your disposal, you won't need to be a Michelangelo to start drawing fantastic textures out of even the most mundane of sources. Rearrange channels into any combination, should you wish to knock the rough edges off one with a filter on another, or use the link switch to bind the cutoff knobs into an adjustable ratio, for unified effects across the frequency range. And, of course, for polishing up your new creations, each channel is equipped with distortion, pan, delay and volume controls.
- Stereo, mono and dual mono processing.
- 30 filter modes for each separate filter. Low and Hi pass: two designs, one being auto resonant, the other more transparent. Each filter design comes with various slopes (12, 24, 36dB).
- Advanced LFO module with 10 LFO types, Sample Hold and smoothness control.
- Each filter band contains additional tap delay and distortion.
- Helpful Copy and Paste feature to duplicate modulation parameters.
- Configurable bands routing.
- Modulation can even be driven by a MIDI keyboard with either velocity or tone. In this last case, you have the possibility to adjust the frequency of the filter to the corresponding note.
- BP, peak, notch, Comb filters, Ring mod, Moog filter emulation.
- Advanced XADSR module with an extra sustain time parameter and an incredibly handy Sensitivity setting.
- 6 envelope followers that can follow the input, the output, one of the bands or the MIDI pitch signal.
- Advanced Envelope Follower module with Attack, Hold and Release settings.
Apply the modulators to any parameter you want - even the three at the same time, using a factor from -1 to +1.
6 event generators (to trigger the ADSRs).
- Nice and intuitive parameter display to see modulation in real time.
Any Windows XP, 2000, Millenium, Vista or Seven
Any Intel Mac running on OSX 10.+
- VST (Win and OSX)
- RTAS (Win and OSX)
- AudioUnits (OSX)