"INCREDIBLE Plugins! Elegant, Simple and AMAZING! So far used it on 6 mixes and the Doubler ALWAYS made the cut! Needed this years ago..."Ron Harris. Producer (Christina Aguilera).
"The only software flanger worth using."Jon Castelli. Mix engineer for Cam, Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande.
"The Fix Flanger captures all the best characters of tape and digital hardware flanging. The Regenerate feature is dynamic but always controllable and the VSO features makes it truly unique."Joe Chiccarelli. Mixer/Engineer/Producer for Beck, U2, The Strokes, Elton John, etc.
From the mind of legendary audio equipment designer Paul Wolff comes the new Fix Flanger and Fix Doubler. They take the legacy and sound of classic flanging and vocal doubling of the 1960s, but with all the benefits of the digital world.
In 1979, Paul Wolff formalized a vision which was turned into an exclusive limited edition hardware, that became loved among musicians and sound engineers. In 2015, the Fix Flanger and Doubler is the reincarnation of this vision—a plug-in package that handles hands-on flanging with unique stereo widening methods, as well as vocal doubling with lush chorus and rich textures.
Classic Flanging Reimagined
The Fix Flanger is versatility personified—this flanger is capable of both classic guitar pedal style flanging with a automatically swept flange as well as direct interaction in the manual mode. A VSO mode features unprecedented hands-on control with emulated servo motor bounce and true cross zero flanging, just like a tape machine. Added features such as tap tempo sweep, unique stereo widening methods and selectable delay polarity makes the Fix Flanger the swiss army knife of flangers.
Doubling Made Simple
The Fix Doubler delivers texture and extraordinary richness to vocals and polyphonic instruments. The algorithms of the Fix Flanger, combined with a streamlined interface and Paul Wolff's unique Auto Double algorithm, makes it easier than ever to get lush chorus and rich layers to your vocal track. With Auto Double, you can get smooth doubling without flanging at delays as low as 3 ms, which no one has ever been able to do before.
- Fix Flanger delivers the sound of classic flanging, with extreme control and flexibility
- Unprecedented hands-on VSO flange control, with servo motor bounce emulation
- Fix Doubler provides lush chorus and rich textures to your vocals
- 'Auto Double' uses a unique method of accurate phase-cancellation to make a natural sounding doubler effect
- No USB iLok key required
Version 2.0 of the Softube plug-ins have the following minimum requirements:
All Native Versions:
- Mac OS X 10.9 or newer
- Windows 64-bit, versions 8 or 10
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer
- Screen resolution larger than 1280x800
- 1 GB RAM or more, and at least 6 GB hard disk space for installation (individual plug-ins take less space)
- Any VST, VST3, AU, or AAX (Pro Tools 10.3.7, 11.0.2 or higher) compatible host application
- Softube/Gobbler account
- Gobbler application to manage license activation and plug-in downloads
- Please make sure that you always use the latest iLok License Manager. It is not included in the Softube installer, but can be downloaded from www.ilok.com
- Broadband internet access for downloading installer and register licenses
- Doubler does not support AAX DSP Hardware
- Fix Flanger does support AAX DSP Hardware
- Windows XP and Vista are no longer officially supported
- All Softube plug-ins support both 32- and 64-bit hosts, although a 64-bit OS is required. Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo.
AAX DSP version:
- For AAX DSP you need to meet the requirements for the Native version. You also need to have an Avid HDX processing card
- Different plug-ins will have a different load on your HDX card, please see the AAX DSP Supported Instances per DSP card for more information
- top rated
- top rated