"The Summit Tube EQ is my new secret weapon with electric guitars. It adds beef and bite while taming the harshness you can easily get when brightening guitars. I don't leave home without it."Geoff Sanoff. Bruce Springsteen, Sarah Brightman, Green Day, Television and Michael Stipe.
"The Summit Audio EQF-100 is just such a nice way to get a more expensive sound out of things."Steve Levine. Producer / Engineer for Culture Club, The Beach Boys, The Clash and Natalie McCool.
The Summit Audio EQF-100 Full Range Passive Tube Equalizer really sets the standard for all passive equalizer designs. It is a highly versatile and sweet sounding equalizer that will solve most of the tonality issues you may experience in a mix. The EQF-100 is equally suitable for separate tracks as across subgroups or the entire stereo buss.
Flexibility and smoothness are the key features of this tube driven passive equalizer. Here's finally an equalizer you can use in your DAW to boost frequencies and not limit yourself to cutting. Four fully parametric bands of equalization plus low and high cut filters with three selectable cutoff frequencies each make the EQF-100 a go-to equalizer for any sound or instrument in your mix. A mix that no doubt will sound warmer and fatter with the help of the EQF-100 and its unique blend of tube and solid state technology. If you want more edge from your EQ, just drive the output meter into the red and you'll experience a woody and thick saturation coming from the output stage.
- Smooth sound and flexible operation
- Modelled output stage distortion
- Four fully parametric bands of equalisation with fixed frequency bands
- High and low filters can be switched from bell to shelf
- Three-position low and high cut filters
- Each and every component carefully modelled
Version 2.0 of the Softube plug-ins have the following minimum requirements:
All Native Versions:
- Mac OS X 10.9 or newer
- Windows 64-bit, versions 8 or 10
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer
- Screen resolution larger than 1280x800
- 1 GB RAM or more, and at least 6 GB hard disk space for installation (individual plug-ins take less space)
- Any VST, VST3, AU, or AAX (Pro Tools 10.3.7, 11.0.2 or higher) compatible host application
- Softube/Gobbler account
- Gobbler application to manage license activation and plug-in downloads
- Please make sure that you always use the latest iLok License Manager. It is not included in the Softube installer, but can be downloaded from www.ilok.com
- Broadband internet access for downloading installer and register licenses
- Windows XP and Vista are no longer officially supported
- All Softube plug-ins support both 32- and 64-bit hosts, although a 64-bit OS is required. Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo