- top rated
"The Intellijel modules deserve a mention on all their own - they're elegant and very powerful."Jon K. Carroll - Soundbytes Online Magazine. A free online magazine devoted to the subject of computer sound and music production.
"Very impressive! I was making quite complex patches with modules cross modulating each other and the results were very close to what I get on my real hardware."Danjel van Tijn. Founder of Eurorack manufacturer Intellijel.
"Super flexible in timbre and easy to work with. The sound sucks you in, with a lot of depth and presence, and the harmonics and overtones are really sweet, warm and alive."Fredrik Mjelle a.k.a Beem. Electronic artist and music producer.
Add subtle extra harmonics, or dive headfirst into total folded madness! Intellijel µFold II is a wavefolder which shapes the timbre of an oscillator or any other audio signal you feed it. µFold II is an add-on module for use with Modular.
The Intellijel µFold II lets you manipulate the harmonic spectrum, going from just adding a few extra harmonics to total folded madness. It lets you create a vast range of timbres, but is still easy to use and well thought out.
The original hardware was created by Intellijel in close collaboration with David Dixon. The designers looked very closely at how some of the most loved timbre shaping circuits worked in classic synth modules; not just in how they were implemented electronically but how they sounded and how efficient they were to get great sounds.
- MODULAR (cross-platform modular synthesizer) is required to run this software! Click HERE for further info
- Fold control with a CV input and dedicated attenuator
- Thru-zero symmetry control with a bipolar CV input and dedicated attenuator
- Stages switch to select 2, 4 or 6 stages of folding
- Requires Modular
Version 2.0 of the Softube plug-ins have the following minimum requirements:
All Native Versions:
- Mac OS X 10.9 or newer
- Windows 64-bit, versions 8 or 10
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer
- Screen resolution larger than 1280x800
- 1 GB RAM or more, and at least 6 GB hard disk space for installation (individual plug-ins take less space)
- Any VST, VST3, AU, or AAX (Pro Tools 10.3.7, 11.0.2 or higher) compatible host application
- Softube/Gobbler account
- Gobbler application to manage license activation and plug-in downloads
- Please make sure that you always use the latest iLok License Manager. It is not included in the Softube installer, but can be downloaded from www.ilok.com
- Broadband internet access for downloading installer and register licenses
- Windows XP and Vista are no longer officially supported
- All Softube plug-ins support both 32- and 64-bit hosts, although a 64-bit OS is required. Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo
- Modular is required to run this software