- top rated
“I use Sugar Bytes Turnado a fair bit"Flume. Harley Edward Streten, better known by his stage name Flume, is an Australian record producer and musician.
Turnado is a revolutionary multi-effect tool, crafted especially for massive real-time audio manipulation. It combines unique and dynamic effects with the most intuitive and immediate control you can imagine. Just turn it on and crank it up.
In the studio, simply dial in your effect from a super-sweet selection of 24 pro-quality algorithms, then mash up your audio content with minimum fuss, quickly adding dynamic variation to your arrangements. Take it to the stage and unleash Turnado’s true power. With instant access to eight effects and immediate control over key parameters, Turnado is guaranteed to cause devastation on the dance floor, shredding beats and crunking breaks to insane proportions.
The Idea is Simple:
- Turn a knob and the effect is on
- Turn the knob further to adjust effect parameters and apply modulations
- Turn the knob down and the effect is off
With its instantaneous, one-knob, multi-parameter modulation features, Turnado will lay waste to the audio landscape. Giving you the power to crunch, chop, twist, mash and elevate your music to new levels, Turnado will have you creating wicked new sounds that will blow any crowd away.
Unlocking the power of your MIDI controller each effect requires only one knob to control it. Underneath this simplicity lies a matrix of effect parameters and modulation engines, all controlled by the main knob. This control matrix provides serious depth to the plugin and gives you the ability to create original and truly unique effect programs.
If the power of one-knob action still doesn’t rock your boat, the awesome "Dictator" mode will sink your battleship. It allows you to animate all the main knobs and run that animation with just one fader. That’s one fader, controlling up to 8 different effects, with potentially hundreds of parameter changes!
Turnado’s primary focus is on beat manipulation, so you will find lots of loopers, slicers and grain tools in the rack. Alongside these beat-mashing effects are an arsenal of distortions and filters as well as first-class delays and reverbs. With extensive modulation possibilities each effect can produce millions of unbelievable variations that can be morphed and twisted into something new every time you tweak those knobs.
Turnado will inspire you again and again, delivering completely new variations of your original sounds and grooves every time, so what are you waiting for…turn it on.
Turnado comes for Mac/PC as Standalone application and VST/AU/AAX plugin.
- So simple is Turnado: Drag one of the 24 effects to one of the 8 effect slots. Turn the big Effect-Knob and the effect powers up. While turning the knob further, massive modulations take place, parameters change and your sound comes to new life.
- Each effect slot has an edit button. This button opens the effect Editpage. Here the Effect-Knob becomes assigned to effect and modulator parameters. The modulators are assigned here as well. Here you make your effects rock exactly as you want it, with new sounds for each position of the Effect-Knob.
- The Dictator controls all 8 Effect-Knobs with just one fader. Record or draw keyframes and the ride these automations with the Dictator fader. Effect disaster guaranteed!
- The incredibly flexible modulation system provides two LFO/Stepsequencers and one Envelope Follower per effect. These can be assigned to any effect parameter. The modulator parameters can be controlled with the Effect-Knob for perfect wobble filters oder changing loop sizes. Use the modulators to spice up your sounds with a little bit of mayhem!
- The modulation data coming from the Effect-Knob can be sloped in many available curves. Here you can decide for each parameter, how it should react to the Effect-Knob.
- Each effect includes a dry/wet control which provides many different mixing modes. Using this control you get the perfect effect mix for all situations. Modulate this control with Stepsequencer or Envelope Follwer for insane sounds!
- New Gain Control -Each effect now offers a Gain control to determine the Effect loudness. That makes it easier to create effects that sound exactly like they should
- The LFO now has a Host Sync mode which aligns the LFO curve to the song position. Also a Rate Multiplier has been implemented to have more fun with the LFO Rate
- The Filter Pattern Effect now offers a Beardyman Mode. It provides finest filter patterns from BeardymanThe Sweep Speed in the Filter Pattern Effect, as well as some Looper effects, have the new SyncX option which quantizes all beat divisions to their very own grid
- Two new settings have been implemented: "Activate Midi Out" forwards all control-changes to MIDI CC´s, to be used with other plugins or external gear. "Turn Off Knobs On Host Stop" makes sure that all effects will go quiet, after you stopped your song
- Windows (32/64 bit)
- XP or later, 2GHz, 1GB RAM
- Windows: VST / AAX*
- Mac OS X (32/64 bit)
- 10.6 or later, 2GHz, 1GB RAM
- Mac OS X: VST / AU / AAX*
Please note: *Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher is required for AAX Format
You may also like
- top rated