- Six Oscillator modules which include Analogue, Additive and Spectral type waveforms.
- Two analogue modeled stereo Multimode filters.
- Nine Envelopes, AHDSFR type. Direct connection to the Oscillators to make sound editing fast and easy.
- Four Multi-Envelopes, these free highly sophisticated envelopes can be built up using up to 16 sections.
- Ten LFOs with various waveforms and are midi-syncable.
- Three modulation Step-sequencers.
- Modulation Matrix with 2 pages of 10 slots.
- 32 step mono sequencer, with sequencer length, speed adjust, slide amount, swing amount, volume smoothing.
- 32 step arpeggiator, with sequencer, seq length, speed adjust, slide amount, swing amount and step length control.
- Poly/Mono/Legato/Seq/Arp synthesizer play modes. Portamento featuring legato, switch-able constant time/constant rate.
- Unison 2 / Unison 4 / Unison 6 mode with detuning.
- Chord memory with strum function
- Adjustable Precision setting per oscillator to simulate the instability of vintage analogue synthesizers.
- 16-voice polyphony. Voice amount control.
- Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, RTAS (26,5Mb); VST 32/64 Bits (54,6Mb)
- Mac OSX 10.5 or higher, AAX (43Mb); AU & VST 64Bits (87,5Mb); AU, VST & RTAS, 32Bits (147,7Mb); Tiger (OS-X 10.4) AU, VST and RTAS (147,1Mb), AAX OSX 10.8 with Pro Tools 10 now supported.