- top rated
VERB is an algorithmic room acoustics and reverberation processor. It has a modular construction, employing a recursive filtering reverb engine, reproducing and synthesizing the specific acoustical characteristics of any spatial sound environment.
Following a decade of intense research by the Acoustic and Cognitive Spaces Team at IRCAM, the IRCAM VERB introduce state of the art techniques for room acoustics simulation utilising advanced perceptive models, concealing the complexity behind the actual reverb algorithms and allowing for a flexible and intuitive experience for the user.
The IRCAM VERB provides eight input and output channels, presenting the option for reverberation processing in multi-channel and surround formats. A built in Input/Output (I/O) routing matrix provides instant flexibility when setting up the I/O in relation to the physical audio monitoring in the control room.
Signal Processing Features
- Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing.
- Dry/Wet control for blending the original signal with the processed signal.
- 2 Preset/Parameter slots, A and B, can be loaded with two full set of parameters at the same time.
- "Global Preset" containing both the A and B settings, and the position of the "Morphing Slider", can be saved.
- Parameter Morphing Slider with Automation (morphs between the settings of preset A and B)
- Verb, as all Flux:: plug-ins, provide
- Up to 8 channels Input/Output.
- 64-bits internal floating point processing.
- Sampling rate up to 384 kHz DXD (Pyramix DSP based).
- Sampling rate up to 384 kHz for native (AU/RTAS/VST).
- System Requirements & Available Interfaces
All major native formats are supported
- Windows - XP, Vista, 7 all in both 32 and 64 bits.
- VST (2.4)
- Mac OS X - 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 in 32 bits.
- VST (2.4)
*The RTAS version requires ProTools 7 or later.