- top rated
VERB Session is based on the same fine technology used in the acclaimed IRCAM VERB algorithmic room acoustics and reverberation processor, with a modular construction employing a recursive filtering reverb engine, reproducing and synthesizing the specific acoustical characteristics of any spatial sound environment, developed utilizing the results of over a decade of intense research by the Acoustic and Cognitive Spaces Team at the IRCAM R&D centre in Paris.
Tailored for simplicity, with a fast paced workflow well-suited for situations where the perfect result has to be achieved within seconds, VERB Session presents the ultimate solution whether you are a seasoned session engineer or a demanding broadcast and post-production mixer.
- Decay time
- Room size
- Pre delay
- Time structure
Signal Processing Features
- Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing.
- Dry/Wet control for blending the original signal with the processed signal.
Preset And Parameter Handling
- To enhance the workflow the two Preset/Parameter slots, A and B, can be loaded with two full set of parameters at the same time. Apart from saving each preset, a "Global Preset" containing both the A and B settings, and the position of the "Morphing Slider", can be saved.
Parameter Morphing Slider with Automation
- The Morphing Slider provides morphing between the parameter settings of slot A/B allowing for really creative and useful real-time tweaking.
- Enabling the Automation control button exposes the Morphing Slider to the host automation.
- Up to 2 channels Input/Output.
- 64-bits internal floating point processing.
- Sampling rate up to 384 kHz DXD (Pyramix DSP based).
- Sampling rate up to 384 kHz for native (AU/RTAS/VST).
System Requirements & Available Interface Types
All major native formats are supported.
- Windows - XP, Vista, 7 all in both 32 and 64 bits.
- VST (2.4)
- Mac OS X - 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 in 32 bits.
- VST (2.4)
*The RTAS version requires ProTools 7 or later