- top rated
MSpectralDynamics spectral mastering dynamics processor plugin is a true mastering revolution. It can do many things, but it's main feature serves as an ultramodern hi-tech replacement for multiband compressors and loudness maximizers. With top-class features such as custom shape processing it can provide you with a varied and wide range of effects. Additionally, it provides you with a free-form linear-phase equalizer with a range from -80dB to 0dB, which you can use to fix specific issues in your recordings and mixes.
Multiband compressors are a very important tool required to balance the spectrum and maximize loudness. However multiband compressors are very clumsy, their effects are often too unnatural and it is very easy to completely destroy the audio material. MSpectralDynamics does not have any bands and works with the entire spectrum instead. It approximates energy located in each frequency and applies the dynamics to it separately. This algorithm is extremely complicated but provides state-of-the-art sound quality and features you could not even dream of before!
- True spectral dynamic processing - other compressors perform dynamic processing in the time-domain, MSpectralDynamics performs the same actions in the frequency domain, where you can increase loudness, balance frequencies etc...
- Free-form equalizer - a complementary feature of MSpectralDynamics is a free-form linear-phase equalizer with range from -80dB to 0dB editable using the MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES).
- Power spectrum analyzer - integrated spectrum analyzer gives accurate view of input and output spectral dynamic profile, gain reduction per frequency and free-form equalizer.
- 2 independent compressor/expander units with ratios from 1:4 to 20:1 and infinity, adjustable range and knee.
- Advanced gate unit with adjustable size and knee.
- Resolution, smoothness, slope, threshold shape - spectral detector provides advanced features defining how MSpectralDynamics analyzes and processes sound with various resulting time and spectral response.
- Dual user interface - the plugin is not only extremely versatile, but also quick and easy-to-use thanks to 2 graphical user interfaces. First there is a simple default one with several predefined modes, but just a few controls, which lets you start quickly and easily without any knowledge. All you need to do is choose what you want and use a few knobs. And the plugins also has an advanced mode, which provides all the extreme features the plugin offers.
- Custom processing shape - by enabling this feature in MSpectralDynamics, you can modify the original processing envelope using our MeldaProduction envelope system (MES) technology. It lets you easily create any dynamic processing shape you like. And it is very fast even for complicated shapes.
- Advanced dynamic detector featuring manual and 5 automatic modes with adjustable limits and speed. Besides standard attack and release parameters, MSpectralDynamics provides peak/RMS settings and a peak hold feature. There is no audio material in the world the plugin cannot adjust to.
- 3 signal shaping modes, dry/wet control and other supportive parameters that ease your workflow.
- Actual source level indication inside the shape graph - you always know what dynamic value you can actually expect on the input and output, and what gain-reduction MSpectralDynamics performs.
- Unique temporary gain feature provides an excellent way to control the amount of compression while keeping the output level stable. Based on tricks well known between top producers MSpectralDynamics makes the workflow quicker than ever before.
- Up to 8 channels surround processing - our plugins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also up to 8 channels of surround audio, making them ideal for audio production for movies, games etc.
- Full randomization - using a single button you can generate completely new settings. By clicking the button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you! And if that's too much, you can just hold ctrl and MSpectralDynamics will only slightly modify existing settings.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x to minimize aliasing and get an even clearer sound.
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - our products are always designed to enhance the workflow. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard in all of our plugins. Moreover our plugins are the world first (and still the only ones), which support resizable and stylable GUI's.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs. Moreover all plugins can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from our servers (if this feature is enabled). We are building a community and you can be a part of it!
- Fully automatable.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Note: Always use 32-bit plugins in 32-bit hosts, or 64-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plugins can't work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become unstable.
MAC OS X
- Mac OS X (10.5 and newer, 32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support