Expand your horizons
- Low, mid, & high band expanders with independent controls
- Comprehensive master-slave linking between bands
- Dynamic Transfer function to show the overall response
- SpectraFoo™ spectrum analysis built-in
- Scalable gain reduction meters
Is MH Multiband Expander for you?
- Rely on the best sound quality available with Metric Halo’s award-winning DSP.
- Clean your tracks when you need to - in low-latency real time.
- Make room in the mix for tracks that are getting stomped by noise.
- Use SpectraFoo to apply processing just where it is needed.
- Get inspired!
- Adjustable UI size
- MH Preset Manager - Provides cross-platform presets
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or newer. Intel Processor. AU, VST, or AAX (Pro Tools 10, 11 & 12 DSP & Native) host. 32 & 64 bit
- Windows 7 or newer. Intel Processor. VST or AAX (Pro Tools 10, 11 & 12 DSP & Native) host. 32 & 64 bit
- An iLok.com account is required to run this software and can be set up at iLok.com
- An iLok dongle is optional - you may install the license on iLok for portability
- Only one license required - works on all supported platforms
Metric Halo are known for their very respected high end audio interfaces. I must admit that before they hit me up I didn’t even know they...
Today I will review the Production Bundle from Metric Halo that includes 8 plugins with awesome features you won’t find in a lot of DAWs on...