- top rated
This is an upgrade to Iris 2 for existing Iris 1 users.
You will be asked to email your serial to our support so iZotope can confirm it is valid. Once your status as a registered Iris 1 user has been verified we will add your Iris 2 serial number to your account and notify you via e-mail.
Iris 2: The World is Your Instrument
- Explore a world of sound: Load one of hundreds of fresh and inspiring patches, and easily experiment with the most relevant parameters via Macro controls.
- Build your own synth: Invent sounds that are completely your own by layering up to four different samples from a built-in collection of analog oscillator waveforms, an 11 GB sample library, or your own personal audio files.
- Design your own filters: Get the best-sounding and most unique filters by drawing, selecting, and isolating sonic components from each sample layer using iZotope's award-winning spectral filtering technology.
- Shape your own sound: Develop expressive, dynamic, and evolving musical sounds with the powerful and flexible new modulation system. Access every control from one window, or reveal only what you need with a dynamic new user interface.
An Epic Library of Patches and Sounds
What is Iris 2?
- Inspiring new patches: Get started quickly with hundreds of compelling new patches by world-class sound designers, in categories like Leads, Keys, Bass, Rhythmic, and more.
- 11 GB sample library: Explore 11 GB of audio samples, all provided as 24-bit .WAV files for use in any sampler.
- OSC WAVs: Generate sounds from dozens of classic analog oscillator samples or oscillator waveforms (OSC WAVs), now available in all four sample pools.
- Your own sound library: Import your own audio files to craft truly one-of-a-kind sounds.
Unique Spectral Filtering Tools
- Spectrogram display: Visualize the frequency content of your audio and discover sonic details a traditional waveform doesn’t show you.
- Spectral Filter: Draw your own unique filter shapes and isolate specific frequencies to discover new sonic possibilities in your sample library.
- Selection tools: Use a lasso for free-hand drawing of any size or shape, an adjustable brush for more ﬂuid selections, and a magic wand for intelligent selection of harmonic regions.
Flexible, New Modulation System
- Over 100 modulatable parameters: Sculpt your signature sound using up to five LFOs, five Envelopes, MIDI Expression Controllers, and Macro Controls.
- Envelopes: Advanced ADSR envelopes let you creatively experiment with your amplitude through adjustable curves, draggable nodes, invert mode, and modulation of all four parameters.
- LFO: Morph and visualize shape changes with real-time animation. Our LFOs contain 20 different wavetable types, each with multiple shapes and a modulatable control to move between them.
- MIDI controllers and Macro controls: Attach MIDI expression controls like key tracking, velocity, aftertouch, and the mod wheel, and save assignments with your patches. Create Macro controls to control multiple parameters with a single knob in perfect proportions.
Enhanced Effects and Filters
- Distortion: Add grit and saturation to your sound with six distortion filters like Tube, Clipping, and Aliasing, taken straight from iZotope’s award-winning Trash 2.
- Chorus: Supply a subtle widening or radical flanging with a spacious chorus effect, inspired by a classic ’80s synth chorus with modern flexibility and controls.
- Stereo Delay: Enjoy lush, crystal-clean decays with a tempo-syncable stereo delay. A bonus analog-modeled overdrive algorithm crunches and darkens your delayed signal like a classic tape echo or bucket-brigade pedal.
- Reverb: Expand your sense of space with a meticulously modeled Plate Reverb tailored specifically for synths, great for everything from subtle ambience to cavernous pads.
- Filters: Add a smooth, sweeping sound with 17 different filter ﬂavors, including classic analog Low-Pass and High-Pass filters as well as exotic Vocal Formant, Band Pass, and Peak filters from Trash 2.
- Redesigned interface: Find the right tool at the right time with a completely redesigned interface. Choose from a comprehensive all-in-one view, or hide/undock modules for a more streamlined view.
- Macro Controls: Quickly access and assign macro controls for easy customization of your sound. You can control them via the Patch Browser as well as an undockable window that can always be open.
- Visualizations: See the effects of modulation and filters in real time for every modulated parameter. Visualize your spectral content with a spectrum analyzer from our award-winning Insight metering suite, included right in the master section.
- Intelligent Zero Crossing: Loop sample selections seamlessly using our new Intelligent Zero Crossing technology.
What's New in Iris
Flexible new modulation system
Fresh and inspiring patches
Sample pools that can load a sample and classic oscillator waveforms
Completely redesigned interface and experience
Extensive visualizations and metering
Enhanced effects and filters
- Windows: 7 and 8
- Mac: OS X 10.7 or later (Intel only)
- Ableton Live 8 and 9, Logic Pro X, Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, FL Studio, Bitwig, and many more.
- 32/64 bit Audio Units, VST, VST3, AAX, and RTAS
- First, use your unique serial number to authorize your installation of Iris 2.
- Then log in to your iZotope account, where you'll now have access to the Iris 2 Sound Library downloads.
- Download the installers from your account and install them on your computer.
- top rated
- top rated