- top rated
"With only a few adjustments you really have a tool that can reproduce realistic feedback."Gitarre & Bass. By far the best-selling musician magazine in German-speaking ! Made with pride since 1986!
Screaming guitar feedback in the box! Release your inner beast with the first realistic guitar feedback simulator on the market. Go from moderate and subtle to rampant and wild by the twist of a knob (or two). To break new musical ground, try inputting a synthesizer, a violin, or even your mother's grand piano.
One thing that is really hard to achieve with a guitar amplifier simulation plug-in or hardware is the interaction in a room between the guitar and an amplifier turned up loud. Enter Acoustic Feedback - because this plug-in does precisely that. Whether you just want single notes to keep hanging a little longer and gently fade to sustained feedback or you want instant and rampant howls for your noise rock, Acoustic Feedback is your friend.
Acoustic Feedback comes bundled with a limited version of the White amp from Vintage Amp Room.
- Realistic simulation (physical modeling) of guitar feedback
- Fully responsive to vibratos, bends, slides, tremolos etc
- Simple user interface: Control amount of feedback with the Feedback knob, and the sensitivity with the Tolerance switch
- Compatible with MIDI foot controls
- Includes a stripped down*, but extremely useful, version of the White amp from Vintage Amp Room
- Please note: Due to careless handling of the White amp, only the Master Volume and Mic position controls remain intact. All other pots have been broken off. Or something like that...
Version 2.0 of the Softube plug-ins have the following minimum requirements:
All Native Versions:
- Mac OS X 10.9 or newer
- Windows 64-bit, versions 8 or 10
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer
- Screen resolution larger than 1280x800
- 1 GB RAM or more, and at least 6 GB hard disk space for installation (individual plug-ins take less space)
- Any VST, VST3, AU, or AAX (Pro Tools 10.3.7, 11.0.2 or higher) compatible host application
- Softube/Gobbler account
- Gobbler application to manage license activation and plug-in downloads
- Please make sure that you always use the latest iLok License Manager. It is not included in the Softube installer, but can be downloaded from www.ilok.com
- Broadband internet access for downloading installer and register licenses
Note: All Softube plug-ins support both 32- and 64-bit hosts, although a 64-bit OS is required. Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo.
AAX DSP version:
- For AAX DSP you need to meet the requirements for the Native version. You also need to have an Avid HDX processing card
- Different plug-ins will have a different load on your HDX card, please see the AAX DSP Supported Instances per DSP card for more information
Please note: Windows XP and Vista are no longer officially supported.