Tube Delay produces a very usable and musically solid sound - the delay also sounds very 'real' when used in conjunction with the Spring Reverb plug-in."Paul White. Chief Editor of Sound on Sound Magazine - The world's biggest and best audio recording & production magazine.
"The manufacturer has really succeeded in the combination of tube-preamp, tape-delay and equalizing in a virtual but absolutely realistic way."Gitarre & Bass. The best-selling musician magazine in German-speaking! Made with pride since 1986!
A tasty echo effect that can go from clean to rude by overdriving its three modeled tube stages. Create anything from realistic room echoes to rockabilly style slap backs, or take it all the way into dub reggae echo madness.
A slightly dark and distorted delay has a way of giving a great sense of space and size to a mix without really drawing attention to itself. So that's where our Tube Delay gets in the picture.
The controls are quite self explanatory, but it's the sound that sets Tube Delay apart from any other delay you have tried. The drive knobs add a wonderfully dirty distorsion and the tone controls are just sweet. There's actually three different tube stages in this model, each adding to the total sound. The tone controls are passive and add further to the distortion. Turn up the feedback while running, and you'll have the authentic dub echo madness! We of course added the possibility of tempo syncing the delay to your song.
- 1-1000 ms delay
- Sync tempo to host
- Vintage style passive EQ
- Gritty feedback feature
- Tube preamp simulaton
Version 2.0 of the Softube plug-ins have the following minimum requirements:
All Native Versions:
- Mac OS X 10.9 or newer
- Windows 64-bit, versions 8 or 10
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer
- Screen resolution larger than 1280x800
- 1 GB RAM or more, and at least 6 GB hard disk space for installation (individual plug-ins take less space)
- Any VST, VST3, AU, or AAX (Pro Tools 10.3.7, 11.0.2 or higher) compatible host application
- Softube/Gobbler account
- Gobbler application to manage license activation and plug-in downloads
- Please make sure that you always use the latest iLok License Manager. It is not included in the Softube installer, but can be downloaded from www.ilok.com
- Broadband internet access for downloading installer and register licenses
- Windows XP and Vista are no longer officially supported
- All Softube plug-ins support both 32- and 64-bit hosts, although a 64-bit OS is required. Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo
AAX DSP version
- For AAX DSP you need to meet the requirements for the Native version. You also need to have an Avid HDX processing card
- Different plug-ins will have a different load on your HDX card, please see the AAX DSP Supported Instances per DSP card for more information
You may also like
- top rated