- top rated
The Next Generation of Production Tools for Electro, EDM and Dance Producers
Being more than fans of electro, we harnessed the storm and set out to develop a unique collection of powerful instruments, combined with a massive sound library specifically suited to dance.
Simple to use yet rich with sound design potential, Electro Suite includes an advanced drum designer, two synths (a bass/mono synth and a lead/poly), a sweep machine and a looper to help get the flow started.
The instruments of UVI Electro Suite come packed with nearly 4.5 GB of sample material carefully recorded from over 2 decades of choice equipment at 24 bit / 96 kHz and then professionally mastered. Giving you a huge palette of sounds ready to go straight away.
Whether you're looking for solid preset kits to lay down or versatile sound design tools built to advance your style, Electro Suite is a powerful addition to your arsenal.
A unique and robust drum designer, DrumShaper gives you absolute control over the core percussion sounds of dance; bass drum, snare, claps and hi-hats. Start with a wide range of samples and refine and shape them with advanced analog modeled filters and controls (an entire page for each sound) intuitively arranged to provide maximum efficiency and flexibility.
The rubber hits the road with this wild and gritty monophonic synth. 4 sound generators including VCO1, dedicated to pure analog rendered wavetables, VCO2, a digital multi-sampled oscillator, an analog modeled sub oscillator, and an analog sampled noise oscillator. Each generator can be mixed and routed to an enormous sounding low pass filter. Other features include analog modeled LFOs, envelopes, FX and a fantastic phrase sequencer.
A polyphonic synth with attitude, CarminePoly features two hybrid VCOs with both stereo, unison and raw waveforms using a deep sampling process for CPU efficiency. These VOCs can be mixed, panned, transposed and routed through a fully tweakable analog modeled filter. Finally, 4 FX are available to shape the sound further; Drive - for harmonics and grit, Delay and Phaser, and the all new Sparkle reverb from UVI.
SweepMachine is a straight-forward yet versatile noise and sweep designer. Those looking for typical sweeps can make them in moments while those favoring deeper sound design will find complex, evolving noise beds and a near endless variety of combinations waiting to be explored through an intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
Choose from a huge list of presets and get the track started with this amazing sounding looper. Independent control of 6 sections allows complete control of mix volume, filtering and pan.
- Size : 3.3 GB (FLAC lossless encoding, was 4.4 GB in WAV)
- Collection : Powerful production tools for electro, edm and dance producers. The David Guetta's pocket knife.
- Content : 5 instruments, 246 presets, 671 loops, 5 553 samples
- Sample Resolution : 44.1 kHz. Recording at 96 kHz
- Audio Units, RTAS, AAX, VST, Stand-alone
Supported Operating Systems
- Mac OS X 10.7 and higher - OS X 10.10 Yosemite supported (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 and higher (32 and 64-bit)
- Hard Drive: 7 200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
- 4GB RAM (8GB+ highly recommended)
- FREE iLok account not necessarily an iLok dongle, just a free account
- Internet connection for the license activation
- UVI Workstation
Tested and Certified in :
- Digital Performer 7 & 8, Pro Tools 10 & 11, Logic 9 & X, Cubase 7+, Nuendo 6+, Ableton Live 8 & 9, Studio One 2, Garage Band 6, Maschine 1 & 2, Tracktion 4, Vienna Ensemble 5, MPC Renaissance, Reaper 4, Sonar X3, Main Stage 3, MuLab 5.5, Finale 2014, Sibelius 7