- top rated
EZKeys Vintage Upright
Quality, Craftmenship, Heritage
- Each EZkeys contains the same software including all functionality as well as the extensive standard MIDI library.
- Each EZkeys comes loaded with an individual sound library.
- Customers that already own one EZkeys can go straight for any other and get a discounted price. All your EZkeys sound libraries will be accessible through the same instance of EZkeys.
SONGWRITING MADE EASY
Standard: The default and all-round sound maintains the natural tone of the piano. Add EQ and reverb as you please.
Raw Tweaks: - A true bypass preset that represents what the piano sounded like from the raw recording.
Concert: For when the piano plays the leading role and is allowed to take up space in a song, still preserving the natural acoustic qualities of the sampled instrument.
Living Room: Gives you the feel of an old piano in a living room. Adjust EQ, ambience and room size to your liking.
Ballad Piano: A slightly brighter and more reverberant sound. Controls for the EQ and reverb amounts.
High and Low: The separate high and low cut filers let you decide the frequency range and sonic size of the piano. Along with the ambience control, it effectively moves the piano back and forth in the mix.
Tape recorded: Analog tape does things to a piano that works well in a mix, so we could not resist this preset. Taylor it with controls for tape saturation, body and ambience.
Glam Ballad: Inspired by the ’70s. With the chorus and delay parameters, you can take this sound from rock to ballad.
Vintage Boogie: Old school hi-fi. Goes from mellow but clear to sharp, without sounding harsh. Control the amount and the size of the room.
Electrified: Utilizing the subtle but effective harmonic and dynamic goodness of running the piano through a 100 watt tube amp on a low gain setting. Phaser, reverb and attack controls.
EZKEYS – SOUND LIBRARY OVERVIEW
- A carefully sampled Östlind & Almquist upright piano
- Recorded at Studio 9, Sveriges Radio, Sweden using only the best of the best in modern and vintage equipment
- All sounds are designed to be mix-ready. Just pick a preset and the sound will sit right in your mix!
- Uncompromising dynamic response for great playability
- Includes Sympathetic Resonance based on real samples
EZKEYS – FEATURE OVERVIEW
- 32- and 64-bit VST, AU and RTAS instrument as well as low latency stand-alone application
- Drag and drop the included MIDI straight to the built-in song track
- Drag and drop support for your own or third party MIDI straight into EZkeys
- Drag and drop MIDI from the song track or directly from the song browser to your DAW or to your desktop
- EZkeys will analyze and chord-separate any MIDI on the fly
- Record or overdub MIDI directly in EZkeys
- Use your own, the included or any third party MIDI/chord progressions and transform with playing styles found in other MIDI files
- Quickly add basic chords to the timeline or drag and drop any chord from the Chord Wheel
- Real-time chord display that enables you to instantly see what chords you are playing
- Chord selector, based upon the circle of fifths, allowing you to change chords instantly
- Presets for the most commonly used chord types
- Customize the coloration of any chord by opening up the detailed view
- Alter the voicing of a chord on the fly by clicking the – or + buttons in the Chord Wheel
- Humanize” any pre-quantized MIDI upon import in EZkeys
- Transpose individual song blocks or full songs
- Export songs or files as wave files straight from the EZkeys interface
- Comes with an easy to understand music theory document including MIDI examples
- Possibility to tune the piano by octave, semitone or cents
- Dynamics controls that let you adjust the velocity response to match your keyboard or playing style
- Three pedals: sustain, sostenuto and damping
- MIDI-learn and automation
- Ready-made presets utilizing high-quality effects from Overloud. The presets range from raw and unprocessed to heavily distorted and tweaked
EZKEYS – MIDI OVERVIEW
- Extensive MIDI library played by a professional session pianist
- All major styles covered (Pop/Rock, Soul/RnB, Country, Gospel, Jazz, Blues, Boogie, Funk)
- All songs performed in full 8 bar or longer blocks
- All songs performed with increasing intensity as intro, verse, pre-chorus, chorus and bridge variations
- Single, rhythmical and broken chords in different variations as well as FX and endings
- Straight/swing variations in 4/4 and 6/8
- Intuitive browser that lets you add you own favorites and arrange them in folders
- 1 GB of free hard disk space.
- Windows 7 or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 2 GB RAM.
- Mac OS 10.6 or higher, Intel-based Mac with 2 GB RAM.
- Audio Unit, VST, AAX or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended. Stand-alone version included.
Click HERE to view EZkeys Sound Expansion packs.
Also available in this bundle
You may also like
- top rated