- top rated
» Easy to use interface and flexible architecture
» 3 oscillator layers with 34 different models
» Automate sweeps or control manually with a modwheel
SweepMachine is a straight-forward yet versatile noise and sweep designer. Those looking for typical sweeps can make them in moments while those favoring deeper sound design will find complex, evolving noise beds and a near endless variety of combinations waiting to be explored through an intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
Sound generation is expertly handled by way of 3 oscillators. Noise, sub and metal layers include 9 typical noise types, 24 metallic textures and a sub oscillator each with independent multimode filters and gain control. Oscillators can be used individually or easily layered to create thousands of variations.
Create sweeps instantly with freely defined length up to 16 bars. Set ramp shape up, down or up and down. Adjustable curve control lets you change the ramp slope while a fully manual modwheel mode lets you freely play the oscillators with your controllers modwheel.
An LFO, flanger, delay and reverb provide even more creative options, expanding possibilities for shape and texture. Equally suited for both typical and avant-garde uses, SweepMachine is a versatile instrument priced to find a home in any sound design toolbox.
- Size : 62 MB (FLAC lossless encoding, was 100 MB in WAV)
- Collection : Noise and Sweep Designer
- Content : 1 instrument, 100 samples, 41 presets
- Sample Resolution : 44.1 kHz. Recording at 96 kHz.
- Miscellaneous : Available as a free upgrade to existing Electro Suite users
- Audio Units, RTAS, AAX, VST, Stand-alone
- Audio Units, AAX, VST (Sparkverb)
Supported Operating Systems
- Mac OS X 10.7 and higher - OS X 10.10 Yosemite supported (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 and higher (32 and 64-bit)
- Hard Drive: 7 200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
- 4GB RAM (8GB+ highly recommended)
- FREE iLok account not necessarily an iLok dongle, just a free account
- Internet connection for the license activation
- UVI Workstation
Tested and Certified in :
- Digital Performer 7 & 8, Pro Tools 10 & 11, Logic 9 & X, Cubase 7+, Nuendo 6+, Ableton Live 8 & 9, Studio One 2, Garage Band 6, Maschine 1 & 2, Tracktion 4, Vienna Ensemble 5, MPC Renaissance, Reaper 4, Sonar X3, Main Stage 3, MuLab 5.5, Finale 2014, Sibelius 7
You may also like
- top rated