- top rated
The iconic TR-606, recorded 10 times, through 10 unique, characterful signal chains… 5381 unique samples, seamlessly integrated within an intuitive, highly-programmable virtual drum machine.
Imagine a studio equipped with high-end outboard gear, vintage analogue tape machines, classic 12-bit samplers and filthy lo-fi sound shaping boxes. Now imagine taking a TR-606 and being able to process and shape each drum sound individually through unique, highly versatile signal chains – The tone shaping possibilities would be almost limitless…
Revolution-606 SE Limitations
Revolution-606 SE has many limitations in comparison to the full version of Revolution-606, such as only 126 samples, as opposed to 5381 in the full version. Please download the Revolution-606 SE Manual for full details, comparison chart and installation instructions.
Users of Kontakt 5 are able to demo a small amount of what is possible with our Revolution-606 instrument!
- Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Windows 7 or Windows 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon, 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- 60MB free hard disk space
- We recommend a minimum of 2GB of Ram to smoothly run Revolution-606
- A full version of Kontakt (5.2.1 and above) is required