- top rated
Bazille - Digital Modular Synthesis
Bazille is a large modular system combining digital oscillators with analogue-style filters and modelled effects, with a flexibility that only modular patching can provide.
After ACE, the second spawn of our ongoing 'Berlin Modular' project, this one is a very different, much larger beast...
- 4 digital oscillators with simultaneous FM (frequency modulation), PD (phase distortion) and FR (fractal resonance)
- 4 multimode analogue type filters with up to 6 parallel outputs each
- 4 modelled effects: stereo delay, distortion, phaser, spring reverb
- 2 LFOs with 3 parallel outputs each
- 4 ADS(S)R type envelope generators
- Signal processors: Inverter, rectifier, sample & hold, lag generators and quantizer
- 2 mapping generators (waveshapers) with a variety of drawing tools and controls
- 8 x 16-step morphing sequencer
- Multiplex modules for signal mixing, RM (ring modulation), AM (amplitude modulation)
- Single-page alternative skin included
- Microtuning support (.tun files)
- Multichannel MIDI support
- User interface zoom in 10% steps
- Over 1700 presets...
- Current PC or intel Mac
- Multicore CPU with SSE2 (Sandy Bridge architecture or newer recommended)
- Mac OSX 10.5 or newer
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- 1GB RAM, more recommended
- 30MB free disc space
- Display 1000x600px and up
- OSX: VST2 or AU compatible host software
- Windows: VST2 compatible host software
- Supports 32bit and 64bit in all formats
- NEW: AAX support for Pro Tools 10 & 11
Combining powerful digital oscillators with an analogue-style semi-modular architecture, Bazille, the long awaited new synth from u-he (the makers...
U-he's Bazille (pronounced "Batzilla") has been in development since 2009, and publicly available in various alpha and beta versions...
Yamaha’s DX7 digital FM synth was one of the most popular synths of all time. Signaling a radical departure from the warmer, but often less...
Bazille is a slight step on from emulating the analog synths that is the current trend. The synthesis technique that essentially replaced analog...
You may also like
- top rated