Buy EZdrummer 2 before 31st Jan 17 and get a FREE EZX expansion of your choice when you register the serial.
METAL ALL THE WAY.
EZdrummer 2 combined with two massive EZX sound libraries, tailor-made for metal. Meet your new metal drummer!
This bundle combines the world’s most intuitive drum production tool with two (2) additional EZX sound libraries specifically designed for metal drum production. Aside from the five (5) meticulously sampled kits and the comprehensive functionality in EZdrummer 2, you get an additional twelve (12) drum sets, engineered and produced by some of the top names in today’s scene: Andy Sneap (Testament, Megadeth), Mark Lewis (Whitechapel, DevilDriver), Jason Suecof (Trivium, The Black Dahlia Murder) and Daniel Bergstrand (Meshuggah, In Flames).
Add to this the large collection of mix-ready presets and massive libraries of world-class drum grooves and you have all the tools you need to start forging your metal tracks – today.
- Includes EZdrummer 2 and two (2) EZX sound libraries
- A total of 17 kits and additional instrument options
- A comprehensive collection of MIDI drum grooves
EZdrummer 2 takes drum production to a whole new level. It was designed to erase any technical barrier between you and your creativity and introduces several groundbreaking features for quick and easy songwriting. In EZdrummer 2, you can go from initial rhythmic idea to finished, mixed and customized drum track without ever leaving the program. This is without a doubt the best sounding, most intuitive and creatively gratifying software environment for drum production on the market – a perfect marriage of sound, form and function.
Welcome to a new era of drum production for songwriters. Meet your new drummer!
- Tap to find your groove
- Add percussion on the fly
- Customize any groove in real-time
- Write an entire drum track without leaving the program
- Two sound libraries with five (5) kits in total
- Powerful audio engine
Testament, Megadeth, Arch Enemy, Exodus, Killswitch Engage and Devildriver all call the same man to lay the final hand on their albums: Britain’s Andy Sneap. This highly in demand producer/engineer has worked on numerous Grammy® Award-nominated albums, is known worldwide for having produced some of the heaviest releases this last decade and has had an instrumental role in shaping the sound of metal music as we know it in the new millennium. Now Toontrack is proud to present the first ever drum sample library to bear his unmistakable seal; Metal Machine EZX.
Recorded by powerhouse drummer John Tempesta (White Zombie, Testament, Helmet) in Los Angeles’ Henson Recording Studios, formerly known as the A&M Studios, the Metal Machine EZX lacks none of the metal traits you’d expect: the thunderous bass-drums, the ferocious in-your-face snares and the toms that will cut through your mixes with a crystal clear tone to die for.
- Three kits (2 x Tama Starclassic Bubinga, Ludwig Stainless Steel) as well as a large selection of snare drums and cymbals
- Produced and engineered by one of the most successful and in demand metal producers of the decade: Andy Sneap
- Recorded at Henson Recording Studios in Los Angeles, USA
- Mixed at Andy Sneap’s own Backstage Studios, Derbyshire, UK Included MIDI played by John Tempesta
This is what happens when you put a massive, all-new drum recording in the hands of three of modern metal's most in demand producers.
What happens when you put a massive, all-new drum recording in the hands of three of the most in demand producers in modern metal, let them bring it to their own studio environments and equip them with an unparalleled set of audio shaping tools? You not only get a collection of nine custom drum kits – you get a rampant battery armed for complete audio destruction. A nine-headed behemoth that leaves nothing but rubble behind. Nothing.
The Metal! EZX is based on a new drum recording engineered by Daniel Bergstrand in Norway’s highly unique Tanken Studio. The raw material was then individually remixed by Mark Lewis, Jason Suecof and Daniel Bergstrand himself into nine drum kits tailor-made for metal. Between them, these three producers have worked with some of modern metal’s most influential acts as well as those pioneering today’s multifaceted scene: Meshuggah, In Flames, Trivium, Whitechapel, DevilDriver, The Black Dahlia Murder, God Forbid and Dimmu Borgir, to name a few. The Metal! EZX also comes with a versatile collection of grooves and fills performed by Soilwork and metal drummer extraordinaire Dirk Verbeuren.
- All-new recording featuring DW Collector X-shell and Ludwig Quadra Plus drums
- Recorded by Daniel Bergstrand at Tanken Studio, Oslo, Norway.
- A total of nine (9) custom kits, remixed and layered with additional as well as personal samples by Mark Lewis, Jason Suecof and Daniel Bergstrand
- Included MIDI library performed by Dirk Verbeuren
- 4 GB of free hard disk space.
- Windows 7 or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 2 GB RAM.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, Intel-based Mac with 2 GB RAM.
- Audio Unit, VST, AAX or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended. Stand-alone version included. COMPATIBILITY: All major Digital Audio Workstations.