Buy EZdrummer 2 before 31st Jan 17 and get a FREE EZX expansion of your choice when you register the serial.
EZdrummer 2 combined with two additional EZX sound libraries, loaded with sounds tailor-made for vintage rock and blues. Meet your new drummer!
This bundle combines the world’s most intuitive drum production tool with two (2) additional EZX sound libraries specifically designed for blues and vintage rock drum production. This coupled with the powerful framework of EZdrummer 2, its ’Modern’ and ’Vintage’ sound libraries and five (5) complete kits gives you the best of what drums have to offer in terms of sounds and software.
In addition to all this, you get a large collection of mix-ready presets and a massive library of suitable MIDI drum grooves performed by world-class drummers.
- Includes EZdrummer 2 and two (2) EZX sound libraries
- A total of eight (8) kits and additional instrument options
- A comprehensive collection of MIDI grooves
EZdrummer 2 takes drum production to a whole new level. It was designed to erase any technical barrier between you and your creativity and introduces several groundbreaking features for quick and easy songwriting. In EZdrummer 2, you can go from initial rhythmic idea to finished, mixed and customized drum track without ever leaving the program. This is without a doubt the best sounding, most intuitive and creatively gratifying software environment for drum production on the market – a perfect marriage of sound, form and function.
Welcome to a new era of drum production for songwriters. Meet your new drummer!
- Tap to find your groove
- Add percussion on the fly
- Customize any groove in real-time
- Write an entire drum track without leaving the program
- Two sound libraries with five (5) kits in total
- Powerful audio engine
The Blues EZX comes with two complete kits; a 1970s Gretsch and a calfskinned Swedish Levin set from the 1940s. On top of that, it features contemporary Paiste and Sabian crashes, vintage Zildjan A and K series cymbals as well as extras such as a suitcase and a set of calfskinned tambourines. All instruments were handpicked and in many cases road-worn by the sampling drummer himself, a blues musician with decades worth of experience behind the kit playing the blues.The Blues EZX was recorded in an empty Swedish theater and later mixed in a high-end studio through vintage and modern outboard gear. The end result is a cross-pollination between new and old; warm and characteristic sounds that cover the whole range, from old school to modern, from dry to ambient. This is the sound of then, now and time to come.
- Two complete kits (1970s Gretsch & 1940s Levin)
- Sabian/Paiste/Zildjian A & K cymbals
- Calfskin drumheads on Levin kit
- Suitcase & two vintage calfskinned Grover tambourines
- Included custom MIDI library
A cornerstone in rock through the ages and one of the most classic, timeless and famed drum kits ever: the legendary Ludwig Keystone.
The Vintage Rock EZX is based around one of the world’s most classic, timeless and famed drum kits, the legendary Ludwig Keystone. Starting in the mid 1960s, this classic and forever timeless set of drums was immortalized by a long string of influential artists and drummers like The Beatles’ Ringo Starr and John Bonham of Led Zeppelin.
It was recorded in London’s noted 2 Khz Studio by engineer Peter Henderson and drummer Chris Whitten. Peter started his career training exclusively with legend Geoff Emerick (The Beatles), worked alongside producer Sir George Martin for numerous sessions, went on to record multiple million-selling albums and won a Grammy for Supertramp’s “Breakfast in America”. Chris Whitten is an acclaimed drummer that has recorded and toured with some of the biggest artists of all time, such as Dire Straits and Paul MacCartney.
Aside from the main kit, that was sampled with both sticks and brushes, the Vintage Rock EZX includes an additional Ludwig Black Beauty and Slingerland Radio King snare as well as a number of extra cymbals. The included MIDI was performed by drummer Morgan Ågren.
- A classic Ludwig Keystone kit with additional instrument choices
- Recorded by Peter Henderson (Supertramp, Paul McCartney) and Chris Whitten (Dire Straits, The Waterboys)
- Recorded at 2 Khz Studio, London, England
- Includes samples recorded with both sticks and brushes
- MIDI library included
- 4 GB of free hard disk space.
- Windows 7 or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 2 GB RAM.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, Intel-based Mac with 2 GB RAM.
- Audio Unit, VST, AAX or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended. Stand-alone version included. COMPATIBILITY: All major Digital Audio Workstations.