- top rated
"Very unique effect that we've not heard another quite like before. A great mix of delay combined with phasing and filtering that we're sure to use much more."Canartic. is a psychedelic, dub-influenced duo from Austin,Texas
The Dubmaster - Liquid Delay is a new era in the digital delay area. It brings the original, specific liquid sound that could never be heard from the classic Delay systems. Even though the internal structure of the Liquid Delay is very specific, it's generated sound is still very musical, pleasant and natural. It fulfills your tracks with atmosphere and adds a very original sound to your records.
The Dubmaster - Liquid Delay is a BMP synchronized delay with a special feature called DubRhythm, which allows you to set the smooth non-rhythmics distortion that makes the specific smoked sound known from Jamaica Reggae and Dub tracks. It includes all the necessary features for setting the wide spectrum of various fascinating sound echoes: Delay Module for setting various number of stages 1-8, feedback amount, LR pan, Dry/Wet feature. The original, beautiful liquid sound is also generated by the unique FX module called Liquid Phase. It's a special modulation effect that combines specific phase modulators and flanger.
It allows you to produce a wide spectrum of variously colored echoes - from crystal glittering sounds through stoned Jamaica vintage to total psychedelic twisted modulations that really surprise you. The Dry/Wet knob for adjusting the level of the effect is included as well, of course. The original liquid sound is also enhanced by the filter unit with three analog modeled Low pass, Band pass and High pass filters with adjustable value of Cut off, Resonance and smoothly adjustable level of Drive, which makes the classic saturated distorted sound. In addition the Dubmaster - Liquid Delay also contains a free running Low frequency oscillator which can modulate the filter by the Saw, Sine, Triangle and Square waves with adjustable level of rate and depth.
The Dubmaster - Liquid Delay is recommended to be used on single FX channel together with additional reverb.
It sounds great together with dub beats and percussions. It sounds beautiful with every acoustic guitar or piano. But the Dubmaster is not only the Raggae/Dub delay, it also sounds great in other musical styles from nu-jazz to abstract hip-hop, from pop to electronic music, breakbeat, psytrance or chillout. Excellent sound is also achieved in conjunction with virtual analog synthesizers, electronic SFX sounds or experimental digital beats.
- BPM Synchronized Dub Delay unit with Feedback, Pan and Dry/Wet control. Also includes special feature called DubRythm for smooth non-rhythmical time distortions in classic dub/reggae style.
- Module for set-up number of echo stages ( from 1 to 8 )
- Special FX module called "Liquid phase effect unit" with parameters like: Tone, Depth, Frequency, Jet, Dry/Wet and unique crystal clear liquid sound.
- Virtual analog filter stage with Low pass, Band Pass, High pass filters with juicy liquid analog sound and classic parameters like Cutoff and Resonance + non-linear saturation effect with adjustable parameter Drive.
- Free running Low frequency oscillator ( LFO ), which can modulate cutoff of filters with waves like Saw, Sine, Triangle and Square with adjustable amount of rate and depth.
- Control parameters of Input and Output sound level and Bypass On/Off switch.
- Preset manager.
- Digital algorythms written in C++ / Assembler based on codes from DSP chips.
- More than 40 presets modeled for using with drums, percussions, guitars, bass and other instruments.
- Pentium III 1200 Mhz.
- 256 MB Ram.
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7.
- VST/VSTi compliant host (Cubase, Nuendo, Fruity loops studio etc.)
G-Sonique has released Dubmaster - Liquid Delay, a BPM synchronized delay with special feature called "DubRhythm" which allows you to...