- top rated
Argotlunar is a realtime delay-line granulator. It breaks up an incoming audio stream into short samples (Grains). Each grain can have random settings of amplitude, panning, duration, delay, pitch, glissando, filter and envelope. The output of all grains is mixed and sent to the main output. The main output can be fed back into the main input.
Time-related parameters can be synced to the host tempo, for rhythmic or pulsing textures. Pitch-related parameters can be quantized for harmonic or melodic effects. Feedback can create chaotic and distorted sounds.
Most of the parameters can be correlated.
(Examples; Higher filter cutoff for grains with higher pitch, and vice versa. Grains with shorter duration can be panned to the center, and conversely the grains with longer duration can be panned wide in the stereo field. )
- Currently not compatible with Final Cut Pro X.
- Linux users should install ttf-bitstream-vera fonts.
- Some old versions of Renoise require setting "Use static processing buffers" in the plugin compatibility options.
- Win Minimum requirements: Windows XP SP3
- Mac Minimum requirements: Mac OS 10.7
Note: XP users may need to install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package