- top rated
Get the infamous Supersaw sound with this special gift to the 7th years anniversary of CFA-Sound – the free SUPER-7 VST synthesizer!
Everyone who produces electronic music knows the infamous Supersaw of the Roland JP8000/8080, and even it`s a relatively old synthesizer this specific waveform or better sayed oscillator mode is still heavy in use and wanted. Also for myself, but more in terms of discovering how it works and how to emulate it. During the last year, i worked on a small emulation of it as little side project for fun & learning primary, and well here it is, the final result. Surely in some specific areas not 100% like original but very close based on the comparision to the real one and the specs. All packed into a slim synthesizer shell with an easy-to-use interface, decent on CPU usage and most of all – it`s for free.
- Polyphonic Virtual-Analog Modelled Synthesizer
- 32 Voices Polyphony
- One Emulated Supersaw Oscillator
- 4-pole Lowpass Filter
- Shape-Able Envelopes
- 20 Presets Included
- Win32 compatible OS with SSE2-supporting CPU (or higher)
- The zip-file also contains a detailed manual, which explains the features & functions as well as how to install the plugin.
- Known issues in V1.0: the amp envelope can generate unwanted artefacts sometimes