Majestic, Timeless, Epic
A breathtaking rendition of a true classic – the pipe organ.
EZkeys is more than a piano or keyboard instrument – it’s a powerful songwriting tool. It comes packed with intuitive functionality that will make it a breeze adding creative layers of music to your songs or writing custom pieces from scratch. Welcome to the next step in creative music software: EZkeys.
The EZkeys software includes an extensive and pro-played MIDI library, compatible with any EZkeys sound library. The MIDI covers all major styles from pop, rock and gospel to country and jazz. This coupled with EZkeys’ revolutionary SMART TRANSPOSE functionality, writing songs has never been easier. Drag and drop MIDI, add color and transpose included or you own imported MIDI on the fly – the sky is the limit!
The EZkeys Pipe Organ sound library features the majestic organ found at Sweden’s Täby Kyrka, an historic church dating back to the thirteenth century. It was designed to fit the songwriting-friendly format of EZkeys and includes the most characteristic pipe organ stops and instruments. On top of that, it comes with a generous selection of presets, allowing you to take this epic instrument from its most traditional use to painting completely new, creative musical landscapes.
SONGWRITING MADE EASY
SMART SONGWRITING FEATURES.
EZkeys includes a host of revolutionary and creative songwriting features, ensuring that YOU write the songs, not the program. Transpose full MIDI tracks on the fly, add playing styles from other MIDI or use the groundbreaking EZkeys Chord Wheel to customize chord voicing and harmonic color – and much, much more.
BUILD CUSTOM PIANO PIECES.
EZkeys comes with an extensive MIDI library performed by a professional session pianist. Played with increasing complexity in full song sections and covering all major genres, this library is not only a creative boost, it’s an untapped source of inspiration for your yet unwritten songs. Drag, drop and lay down the foundation to a track in no time – right inside EZkeys.
EFFECT CHAIN PRESETS – OVERVIEW
The included signal chain presets are based on high quality effects from Overloud. You can control each preset by using a set of controls that will affect the individual parameters.
• Raw Tweaks: Basic preset. Clean organ sound with one knob controlling the room ambience.
• Cathedral: A full reverb preset that controls the size of the room, ambience time, the hall color and mix amount. Filter Delay, Widener, Compression, Plate Reverb
• Church Walls: Filter Delay, Widener, Compression, Plate Reverb Three controllers: Reverb amount, Delay speed, Reverb time
• Ambiens: LPF/HPF, Tape Delay, Phaser, Tremolo, Pitch shifter, Chorus, Widener, Inverse Reverb. Three controllers: Ambience, Filter, Modulation
• Ambiens Duo: EQ, Filter, Fuzz, Tape Delay, Plate Reverb, Pitch Shifter, Phaser, Distortion, Inverse Reverb, Spring Reverb. Four controllers: Ambience, Deep voice, Modulation, Filter
• Machina: Distortion, LPF/HPF, Inverse Reverb, Hall Reverb, Wah Wah, Tape Delay, Spring Reverb. Four controllers: Ambience, Distortion, Reverb, CutOff
• Modulatio: Flanger, LPF/HPF, Hall Reverb, Pitch Shifter, Distortion, Filter, Plate Reverb. Four controllers: Ambience, Distortion, Modulation, Filter
• Octavus: EQ, Filter, Fuzz, Tape Delay, Plate Reverb, Pitch Shifter, Vibrato, Distortion, Inverse Reverb, Spring Reverb. Four controllers: Ambience, Octaver, Filter, Modulation
• Torquedo: Vibrato, Filter, LPF, EQ, Pitch Shifter, Distortion, Tape Delay, Plate Reverb, Tremolo. Four controllers: Distortion verb, Ambience, Speed, Modulation
SOUND LIBRARY OVERVIEW
• A carefully sampled pipe organ
• Recorded at Täby Kyrka, Sweden using only the best in modern and vintage equipment
• All sounds are designed to be mix-ready. Just pick a preset and the sound will sit right in your mix!
• Uncompromising dynamic response for great playability
8’ 4’ 2’, 8’ 4’, Mezzoforte 8’, Cornett, Sesquialtera, Flute 4’, Flute 8’, Flute 16’, Reed Oboe 8’, Strings, Tutti
THE VIEWS OF EZKEYS
The user interface of EZkeys provides an unprecedented workflow for quick and easy songwriting. Go from sketching out your initial melodic idea to writing complete and customized piano pieces without leaving the program. In EZkeys YOU are in total creative control.
EZKEYS – FEATURE OVERVIEW
• 32- and 64-bit VST, AU, AAX and RTAS instrument as well as low latency stand-alone application
• Drag and drop the included MIDI straight to the built-in song track
• Drag and drop support for your own or third party MIDI straight into EZkeys
• Drag and drop MIDI from the song track or directly from the song browser to your DAW or to your desktop
• EZkeys will analyze and chord-separate any MIDI on the fly
• Record or overdub MIDI directly in EZkeys
• Use your own, the included or any third party MIDI/chord progressions and transform with playing styles found in other MIDI files
• Quickly add basic chords to the timeline or drag and drop any chord from the Chord Wheel
• Real-time chord display that enables you to instantly see what chords you are playing
• Chord selector, based upon the circle of fifths, allowing you to change chords instantly
• Presets for the most commonly used chord types
• Customize the coloration of any chord by opening up the detailed view
• Alter the voicing of a chord on the fly by clicking the – or + buttons in the Chord Wheel
• “Humanize” any pre-quantized MIDI upon import in EZkeys
• Transpose individual song blocks or full songs
• Export songs or files as wave files straight from the EZkeys interface
• Comes with an easy to understand music theory document including MIDI examples
• Possibility to tune the piano by octave, semitone or cents
• Dynamics controls that let you adjust the velocity response to match your keyboard or playing style
• Three pedals: sustain, sostenuto and damping
• MIDI-learn and automation
• Ready-made presets utilizing high-quality effects from Overloud. The presets range from raw and unprocessed to heavily tweaked
EZKEYS – MIDI OVERVIEW
• Extensive MIDI library played by a professional session pianist
• All major styles covered (pop/rock, soul/RnB, country, gospel, jazz, blues, boogie, funk)
• All songs performed in full song structure blocks
• All songs performed with increasing intensity as intro, verse, pre-chorus, chorus and bridge variations
• Single, rhythmical and broken chords in different variations as well as FX and endings
• Straight/swing variations in 4/4 and 6/8
• Intuitive browser that lets you add you own favorites and arrange them in folders
1 GB of free hard disk space.
Windows (32/64bit) 7 or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 2 GB RAM.
Mac (32/64bit) OS 10.6 or higher, Intel-based Mac with 2 GB RAM.
Audio Unit, VST, AAX or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended. Stand-alone version included.
Click HERE to view EZkeys Sound Expansion packs.