- top rated
Demo Signal FREE HERE
Check out the SIGNAL+ Bundle HERE (Plugin Boutique Exclusive)
The New Way To PULSE
FAT analog synths and beautifully recorded live instruments combined in a ground breaking way
- 500 Pulse Instruments for instant playability
- A massive array of content
- 40GB including analog synths, digital synths and organic instruments
- Up to 4 separate pulses at one time
- All pulses lock to tempo
- Rhythms: Looper, Step Sequencers, Arpeggiators, LFOs
- 4 central MACRO sliders unique to each of the 500 Pulse Instruments
- 4 simultaneous rhythms
- Massive - 40GB of content (uncompressed)
- LFOs, Step, Arpeggiator, Looper™
- Basic & Advanced modes
- UNIQUELY CRAFTED STARTING POINTS WITH IMMENSE DEPTH AND VARIETY
- Use SIGNAL’s intuitive tagging system to quickly find the sound you are looking for.
Macros & FX
- PERFORM, Customize, Make it your own.
- Every Pulse Instrument has it’s own unique sliders.
- Built-in Filters, Convolution Reverb, Saturation, Delays & more.
- “WOW! SIGNAL is bloody immense!” - DJ Mag
- “SIGNAL is mind blowing, as you’d expect from Output” - FilmandGameComposers.com
- “SIGNAL is unlike any soft synth I’ve used!” - DJ Time
- “Unique, beautiful, truly a HUGE sound” -Ask Audio Magazine
- Signal runs in Kontakt or Free Kontakt player version 5.3.1 or higher
- Mac OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8 or higher is recommended**
- Windows 7 or higher
- At least 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended), and 41 GB of free drive space
- Access to a stable internet connection for digital delivery
- **All new Native Instruments software requires a minimum of OS X 10.8 or Windows 7.
Free Kontakt Player 5
If you own the full version of Kontakt you can update using the Native Instruments Service Center. If you do not own Kontakt you can download the Kontakt Free Player.
REVOLUTIONARY RETURN POLICY. DON’T LOVE IT, RETURN IT.
We offer a 14 day guarantee on all full products: If you are unhappy for any reason after installing, registering, and using our instruments, we will issue a full refund.
In this product review, Dubspot’s Rory PQ takes us deep inside SIGNAL by Output – a new Pulse Engine Instrument for Native Instruments...
Having been blown away by Output’s first Kontakt library REV last year – I was very excited to hear that they had a new one out and...
Also available in this bundle
- top rated