- top rated
The Wonderful Legacy of Electric Piano including 8 Beautiful Models
From 1965 to 2007 these electric pianos have been making waves. Tines Anthology includes a comprehensive retrospective, cataloging the most famous and sweet sound models all in one library.
Every sound was captured at 24 bit / 96 kHz utilizing the best in analog and digital gear to bring you a faithful reproduction of these esteemed machines. In addition to expansive sample library a number of vintage modeled FX are available to further customize your sound, including; speaker simulation, drive, chorus, phaser, spring reverb, tremolo, autopan and many more.
Tines Anthology includes:
Two of the very first manufactured MK I models, built in 1974 and 1978
The MK II, introduced in 1981one of the most loved Electric Pianos
The MK III, introduced in 1982 a rare and broken model
The MK V, introduced in 1984 a stunning and quite rare model
The MK 7 introduced in 2007
Two Piano Bass, introduced in 1965 and again in 1970 These were heavily used by The Doors.
- Size : 4.63 GB library
- Collection : Electric Pianos
- Content : 8 instruments, 8 presets, 3,515 samples
- Sample Resolution : 44.1 kHz
- Audio Units, RTAS, AAX, VST, Stand-alone
- Mac OS X 10.7 and higher - OS X 10.10 Yosemite supported (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 and higher (32 and 64-bit)
- Hard Drive: 7 200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
- 4GB RAM (8GB+ highly recommended)
- FREE iLok account not necessarily an iLok dongle, just a free account
- Internet connection for the license activation
- UVI Workstation
- Digital Performer 7 & 8, Pro Tools 10 & 11, Logic 9 & X, Cubase 7+, Nuendo 6+, Ableton Live 8 & 9, Studio One 2, Garage Band 6, Maschine 1 & 2, Tracktion 4, Vienna Ensemble 5, MPC Renaissance, Reaper 4, Sonar X3, Main Stage 3, MuLab 5.5, Finale 2014, Sibelius 7
Yep, ANOTHER one! What can I say? I love EPs man! This one is from UVI, who have made some of my favorite EP libraries in the past. Tines...
The silky, warm sound of the electric piano has been a mainstay of all genres of music for fifty years now, and it’s no less relevant today...
You may also like
- top rated