- top rated
Output Signal + REV Bundle
The New Way To PULSE
FAT analog synths and beautifully recorded live instruments combined in a ground breaking way
Click HERE to learn more about Signal
- 500 Pulse Instruments for instant playability
- A massive array of content
- 40GB including analog synths, digital synths and organic instruments
- Up to 4 separate pulses at one time
- All pulses lock to tempo
- Rhythms: Looper, Step Sequencers, Arpeggiators, LFOs
- 4 central MACRO sliders unique to each of the 500 Pulse Instruments
- 4 simultaneous rhythms
- Massive - 40GB of content (uncompressed)
- LFOs, Step, Arpeggiator, Looper™
- Basic & Advanced modes
- UNIQUELY CRAFTED STARTING POINTS WITH IMMENSE DEPTH AND VARIETY
- Use SIGNAL’s intuitive tagging system to quickly find the sound you are looking for.
Macros & Fx
- PERFORM, Customize, Make it your own.
- Every Pulse Instrument has it’s own unique sliders.
- Built-in Filters, Convolution Reverb, Saturation, Delays & more.
Click HERE to learn more about REV
A NEW WORLD IN REVERSE
A massive collection of instruments, loops, rises, pads... all based on reverse sounds
- 1000+ Unique Presets
- 4 Powerful Engines
REV is not a “reverse” button like the one on your DAW or sampler. It’s a world of sound design for producers, composers and musicians based on reverse elements.
Packed into 4 powerful engines with over 14gb of content, REV includes complex synths, real instruments, multi-layered organic pads, loops, rises, pulses, swells, stutters and more.
- Signal runs in Kontakt or Free Kontakt player version 5.3.1 or higher
- Mac OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8 or higher is recommended**
- Windows 7 or higher
- At least 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended), and 41 GB of free drive space
- Access to a stable internet connection for digital delivery
- **All new Native Instruments software requires a minimum of OS X 10.8 or Windows 7.
Free Kontakt Player 5
If you own the full version of Kontakt you can update using the Native Instruments Service Center. If you do not own Kontakt you can download the Kontakt Free Player.
REVOLUTIONARY RETURN POLICY. DON’T LOVE IT, RETURN IT.
We offer a 14 day guarantee on all full products: If you are unhappy for any reason after installing, registering, and using our instruments, we will issue a full refund.
Output's Kontakt/Player library, REV, is based on a library of reversed sounds and comprising four instrument "engines" - each one...
You may also like
- top rated
- top rated