- top rated
World Traditions is a sonic journey around the globe, bringing you the musical and percussive traditions of some of the oldest cultures on Earth.
- Size: 2.26 GB (FLAC lossless encoding, was 2.4 GB in WAV)
- Collection: Ethnic Instruments
- Content: 88 presets, 2,874 loops, 4,478 samples
- Sample Resolution: 44.1 kHz
This library contains over 4,400 samples, including loops, phrases, and playable instruments organized into 10 categories:
From Marimba and Kalimba to Djembe and Bongos. In addition to a large selection of percussion loops and samples you'll find male and female voices, typical African guitar parts, and many other staples of African music.
Featuring instruments such as luth, male and female voices, violin, percussion and more. As a bonus you'll find many multi-samples of the featured instruments, and a special synth selection.
Vocal, percussion and highly exotic instrumental loops. A treasure chest for authentic asian sounding loops and phrases.
Percussions, vocals and instruments - many of them multi-sampled.
Instrumental loops in most major and minor keys for Baglamas, Bozouki, Tzouras and Saz. Additional phrases of Combos and Oud and a large selection of drum and percussion loops, with tempo ranging from 100 to 185 bpm. Played by gifted local players, this section explores the Greek/Turk side of Mediterranean music!
Spanish & Gypsy
Played by native musicians, these sounds effortlessly deliver the trademark sound and rhythms of the region.
Drums & percussions, guitar and bass were performed together but sampled separately, for maximum flexibility. The drums and percussion are divided in sticks, brushes and mallets - loops which express well the nuances of bossa performances. For both the guitar and bass loops the key is given, as well as the chord played when applicable.
This section explores traditional music from the Balkans with handy construction kits. Instruments include accordion, double bass, violin, saxophone, derbuka, strings, percussion and voices.
Phrases and samples of the instruments that thrive in Brittany, Ireland and Cornwall: celtic guitar, violin, concertina, acoustic guitars, Irish flute and mandolin as well as biniou (small bagpipes) and bombarde (french shawm).
The styles grouped here are quite varied, ranging from Canadian folklore to French "bourrée", while also approaching polka, German traditional and Beerfest material, and even Celtic melodies.
- Audio Units, RTAS, AAX, VST, Stand-alone
Supported Operating Systems:
- Mac OS X 10.7 and higher - OS X 10.10 Yosemite supported (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 and higher (32 and 64-bit)
- Hard Drive: 7 200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
- 4GB RAM (8GB+ highly recommended)
- FREE iLok account not necessarily an iLok dongle, just a free account
- Internet connection for the license activation
- UVI Workstation
Tested and Certified in:
- Digital Performer 7 & 8, Pro Tools 10 & 11, Logic 9 & X, Cubase 7+, Nuendo 6+, Ableton Live 8 & 9, Studio One 2, Garage Band 6, Maschine 1 & 2, Tracktion 4, Vienna Ensemble 5, MPC Renaissance, Reaper 4, Sonar X3, Main Stage 3, MuLab 5.5, Finale 2014, Sibelius 7
You may also like
- top rated