This bundle includes the awesome new Rapture Pro & legendary Z3TA+ 2 synths. Click on each UI to learn more about each synth.
Rapture Pro: Hearing is Believing
What is Rapture Pro?
Rapture Pro is the first performance synth to combine oscillator and sample-based synthesis in an intuitive design for musicians of any skill level. Simply load a sound and go! Rapture Pro’s innovative Perform mode connects the studio and stage with exceptional control for real-time expressiveness and a sound library that spans all genres of music. Whether you want a classic piano sound for a smooth jazz ballad, searing rock guitars, breathtaking atmospheres, or cutting-edge, step-sequenced patterns for EDM, you’ll find them all in the massive library of instruments, textures, and soundscapes.
But, Rapture Pro is far from the usual “set-and-forget” instrument. The new Edit mode gives you infinite tweakability by overlaying Rapture’s signature mixing and modulation options for every program. Harness the power of sophisticated synthesis and create sounds that you'll need to hear to believe.
- Transform, perform, produce, bend, and twist with new sounds, more FX, and more control
- Find and prioritize sounds faster with databased browsing
- Performance Mode gives unprecedented freedom to interact with sounds on stage or in the studio
- Vector Mixer controls all 6 element volumes simultaneously for creative, real-time mixing
- Edit and create sounds easily with the clean, expansive, color-coded user interface
- 6-element architecture is ideal for MIDI guitar
- Effortless parameter mapping with the new Mod Matrix
- Each element of Rapture Pro has 7 Step Generators, 7 LFOs, and 7 Envelope Generators
- 13 crushing distortion FX for massive pads and lead presets
- 21 sweeping filters for building bass drops and surgical mixing
- 31 soaring insert FX for each individual element
- Freely layer synths and samples
- 2-click MIDI Mapping for quick controller assignments
- Mix your instrument’s elements with the Mixer Page’s faders, pan, and sends
- Individual element tone-shaping with a more visual EQ
- Supports Mac OS X Audio Units, Windows 7/8 VST3
- Nearly 10GB of sounds from professional sound designers
- Ability to load individual microtuning files per element
- Multitimbral mode allows you to play each element individually
The Legend Returns
The legendary waveshaping sound of Z3TA+ (zay'-ta) is back – and better than ever. New filters, modulatable waveshapers, flexible effects, expressive control and a gorgeous new interface make Z3TA+ 2 one seriously powerful synth. It’s not often that a soft synth can be called a classic, but in the case of Z3TA+ it’s definitely appropriate. Used on countless tracks over the past decade, Z3TA+’s distinctive sound has been a staple of electronic artists the world over.
Bigger and Badder
Z3TA+ 2 has a completely redesigned interface that inspires performance and makes sound design clear and comfortable while preserving that signature sound that has made it a favorite of top producers and musicians around the world.
Harness the power of this modern classic with a much more spacious interface featuring logical enhancements and quick access to needed controls. See more information and access more visible parameters, including all Waveshaper controls in the Oscillator section and waveform previews in drop-down menus.
Z3TA+ 2 comes with thousands of expertly crafted sounds and numerous overall improvements. With 14 dual-stage filter types, a massive Modulation Matrix, highly flexible FX section, and 16 Waveshapers for each of its 6 Oscillators, the sound design possibilities are limitless.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- VST2i, VST3i, Standalone (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.7.5 - OS X 10.10
- VST3 and Audio Units
Roland’s Cakewalk strikes back with what looks to be the biggest overhaul the Z3ta+ (pronounced (zay-ta) synth since acquiring it from...
Review: Z3TA+2: Galaxy of Sound A favorite among PC users for years, Cakewalk finally brings their flagship virtual synth to the Mac with Z3TA+2,...