- top rated
'It's a great gear and a valuable partner in my audio tools for now. Samples choice, lot of options for manipulate the audio. From the monster to animal or strange creature, everything is possible. It ’s now time to make your beast, unique and flexible sounds with your personal presets. Good job!!'Frederic Devanlay. BigWheels Studio & Red Libraries
'Voxpat is a sound designer's dream. It combines all of the different vocal processing plugins you might want to use into one massively powerful application: convolution, sample player, ring modulation, harmonizer, FM synthesis, spectral pitch shifting, delays. And the list goes on, and on and on.'Kate Finan. Began as an assistant engineer, later becoming a supervising sound editor at Warner Bros. Studios.
'The pleasure of Voxpat is in its placing a pleasing variety of monstrous possibilities at your fingertips.'Sound on Sound . Independently owned monthly music technology magazine.
A REAL-TIME SOUND EFFECTS DESIGNER TOOL TO CREATE MONSTER, CREATURE & ROBOTIC VOICES
Voxpat is a standalone software developed to create high quality awesome monster, other world creatures and robotic voices for games, films, music, multimedia projects and to create sound libraries in just a few minutes. But also to process any virtual or real music instruments.
Procedural audio, audio synthesis, audio convolution, among other audio manipulation techniques are used to create multiple layers of sound using your own voice or pre-recorded audio files.
Voxpat process the input signal through up to 14 effects simultaneously, allowing to create a wide range kind of voices with the ability to control many parameters within each audio effect. Includes presets and sample sounds from respected sound designers as Frederic Devanlay, Stephan Schütze, Kate Finan & Russell Gorsky. Step by step Voxpat is becoming an industry standard for films and games.
- Up to 2 Microphone inputs.
- Multi Player. Up to 4 audio files simultaneously.
- Virtual Instrument input
Inputs spectral mixing.
Input Depending mode
Activate or deactivate effects output depending the input level.
Add a delay to any voice effect output.
Up to 14 simultaneously layers of sound
- Noiser - Noise signal convolution
- Mammal - Mammal sound convolution
- Shifter - 6 V oices pitch shifting
- SConv - Sample convolution
- SPlayer - Sample player
- PMorph - Plugin convolution
- Spectra - Spectral pitch shifting
- Dpicth - Delay pitch shifying & Time-based pitch shifting
- Ring - 2 single band ring modulators
- Plugs - 2 vst/au plugin sections and 4 predesigned effects
Morphing between different voice effects.
Morphing between wet & dry signals.
Includes 2 plug-in sections, 5-band parametric EQ, Pitch Shifting & Cut Off Filter.
Up to 192kHz/32Bits Stereo/Mono wav & aiff files, depending your soundcard. Dry/Wet signal recording available.
Record/Play your voice in a few seconds.
Process a bunch of files in just one-click.
Includes 57 presets from respected sound designers.
Play/Record audio from any DAW/Audio Editor.
Control Voxpat via your midi device, tablet or smartphone. Lemur and Touch OSC templates included.
- Real-Time Audio Processing
- Up to 4 Inputs: 2 Microphones, Audio Player & Virtual Instrument Player
- Multi Player. Process up to 4 audio files simultaneously
- Process your voice through 14 audio effects simultaneously
- Input Depending mode
- Delays section
- Master Rack (VST/EQ/Pitch/HPF/LPF)
- Stereo/Mono Recording
- Stereo/Mono Batch Processing
- Rec Me section
- Input & Output Routing (to any DAW/Audio Editor)
- Control V oxpat via your midi device
- Include presets & samples from respected sound designers
- Control Voxpat via your midi device, tablet or smartphone. Lemur and Touch OSC templates included
New Version Features
- Added Windows 8 and Windows 10 support
- Added Mac OS X EL Capitan support
- Added individual pitch shifting on every sample player at SConv and SPlayer effects
- New Multi Player section allows to process up to 4 files simultaneously
- Added Mono recording mode to basic recording and batch processing sections
- Added new playback speed reset button
- Added drag & drop folder
- General audio performance enhancements
- Various GUI improvements
- Redesigned interface
- Intel Machine Running OSX 10.7 or later. Minimum 2GB Ram
- Windows 7 or later, multicore processor. Minimum 2GB Ram
Let’s have a look at something special today. Something that can show how creativity has a lot more faces than we often think. Voxpat by...