- top rated
GAK150 is a synthesizer for Kontakt made by sampling a Gakken SX-150 Analog Synthesizer Kit passing through a Metasonix R-54 Tube VCO/VCF. The saturation from the tube filter along with the very harsh and unstable timbre of the Gakken come out as an aggressive but full analog sound. There are three sets of waveforms: normal, fatter (more detune), and slowed (made by slowing down few samples).
- 40 Kontakt Instruments (.nki)
- Three waveform sets: normal, fatter, slowed
- LFO and Envelope with multiple destinations
- Effects: 12dB/oct LP filter and Reverb
- 56 Samples (44.1kHz / 24Bit)
- Formats: Kontakt and WAV
A Gakken SX-150 'toy' synth kit has been recorded through a Metasonix R-54 Tube filter to generate the 56 samples behind this pocket-money...