World class, broadcast quality limiting is an essential requirement for any audio production, and the latest standards also demand true-peak compliance. ISL 2st delivers both, giving you superb sound with complete confidence about meeting the new standards for online delivery.
ISL 2st is an intelligent look-ahead brick-wall limiter that provides highly transparent True Peak limiting for all stereo & mono content. ISL 2st is designed to allow you to get on with creative audio production while it takes care of true-peak compliance for you. It delivers content fully compatible with loudness normalization standards used by iTunes Radio, Spotify and many others. The risk of distortion from down-stream codec conversion (mp3, AAC etc.) is eliminated with ISL 2 on the master bus.
No need to second guess your sample-peak limiter time and again, or deliberately increase headroom to avoid a downstream problem. Just dial in your true-peak limit and let ISL take care of the rest.
Pristine Quality True-Peak Limiting
ISL 2st includes Apple ‘Mastered for iTunes’ true-peak detection, and many other algorithms suitable for the control of audio for Music & Post Production applications.
Powerful Processing and Visualisations
With unique Steering and Ducking meters, ISL2st guides you to the perfect settings. Whether you are preserving directional integrity or atmospheric ambience, ISL2st gives you the information and control you need to achieve your objective with ease. New processing enhancements assess the incoming audio for frequency content and automatically take care of those minor adjustments required when LF content drives the limiter, delivering increased transparency whilst maintaining our renowned reputation of intuitive operation.
- Post Production & Broadcast audio
- Audio Mastering
- Loudness compliance
- 'Mastered for iTunes' intersample clip monitoring
- Protection for downstream compression
- Preserving quality for streaming/podcast
- Inter-sample clip management
Transparent True Peak Limiting
- Adjust adjustable look ahead
- Two stage, non-linear adaptive algorithm
- Adjustable channel linking
- Compatible with ITU-R BS. 1770
- Includes Apple iTunes afClip True Peak option
- True brick-wall limited output
Clear, Intuitive Operation
- Intelligent adaptive algorithm
- Clear metering
- Multiple diagnostic listen modes
- Accurate, standard compliant I/O metering
- Precise direct numeric maxima
- Adjustable ballistics and colour splits
Our loudness products are compatible with all recommendations and guidance based upon the international standard ITU-R B.S. 1770, revisions 1, 2 and 3 including:
- ATSC A/85 (CALM ACT)
- EBU R128
- EBU R128 S1
- ARIB TR-B32
- AGCOM 219/9/CSP
- Portaria 354
- We support AAX, VST, VST3, AU and AudioSuite in both 64-bit and 32-bit versions. RTAS is also available as 32-bit only.
- AAX DSP Version supports sample rates up to 96Khz.
- Mac OSX 10.6.x, 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP or above, 512 MB RAM