- top rated
Pitch shifting, frequency shifting, daemonic and robotic voices... that's MTransformer, a unique spectral processor, that lets you transform any frequency to any other, transform their levels...
TRANSFORM ANY FREQUENCY TO ANY OTHER
Frequency shifting and pitch shifting are very different processes and yet they share the same core - they transform each frequency to a different one. And with MTransformer you can literally change the frequencies anyhow you want. That can lead to all sorts of creative processing useful for all kinds of audio materials.
TRANSFORM LEVELS OF EACH FREQUENCY
In any audio material there are loud frequencies and there are also, well, silent frequencies. Have you ever thought about what would happen if they changed places? Or what would happen if the silent stuff was removed completely? Well, now you can find out ;).
Looking for a little extra variation in your sound? Look no further than our extensive modulation options. Modulate any parameter from sources such as an LFO, audio level follower, envelope generator, randomizer, or pitch detector. Your sound will never be static again.
Like always you'll find the standard MeldaProduction features: 16x upsampling, M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, A-H presets for easy comparisons, and our easy to use integrated help system.
The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Modern user interfaces must not only be easy and quick to use, but also versatile and the whole visual appearance should inspire you. MTransformer features the most advanced GUI engine on the market. It is still the first and only GUI engine, which is freely resizable and stylable. It also lets you choose between knobs, sliders or buttons, whichever you like the most.
- The plugin can look as an ancient vintage gear, if you are working on old-school rock music. Or as super-modern futuristic device if you are working on modern electronic music.
- If your display doesn't have a high resolution, you can make the plugin smaller. If the fonts are too small, you can make the plugin bigger and save your eyes.
- All the graphics is accelerated using your GPU, graphical interface, providing ultimately quick response and keep your CPU focused on the audio.
Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- MTransformer provides an arsenal of features you probably didn't think it was possible. But even as a beginner you can use it thanks to the dual graphical user interface.
- First there is an Easy screen with several predefined modes, but just a few controls. This lets you start quickly and easily without any knowledge. All you need to do is choose what you want and use a few knobs.
- Then there is an Edit screen for those of you, who are not afraid of all the amazing features the plugin has under the hood.
Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Your ears should always be the main judge, but a smart metering system can often be a huge help. MTransformer provides the most advanced metering system out there. The plugin can display the measurements of all relevant values using classic meters, or it can even show them in time using the time graphs. Everything is customisable as usual.
4 exceptionally versatile modulators
- MTransformer provides 4 fully-featured modulators which can control any set of parameters including other modulators. Each modulator works as an LFO, level follower, midi/audio triggered ADSR enveloper, randomizer or pitch detector, or even a combination and can listen to the plugin's side-chain.
- You can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting. You can make various parameters depend on the input (or the sidechain) level or even listen to the input pitch.
Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- Every oscillator in MTransformer uses the most versatile oscillator algorithm on the market. It provides mix of predefined oscillator shapes, custom waveforms edited using our MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES), a step-sequencer and several methods for algorithmic postprocessing.
- It also provides a harmonic mode, which lets you control the harmonic content instead of oscillator shape. This is especially useful for high frequency oscillators.
- MTransformer lets you control multiple parameters using a single so-called multiparameter. This may not only come handy for automation for example, but the multiparameters are very smart units and you can use them to smartly morph between banks of settings for example. All in the name of creativity!
M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- MTransformer can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also mid/side encoding for stereo field processing, separate left & right channels, separate mid or side signal and up to 8 channels of surround audio. It is perfect for audio production for music, movies, games...
- Being creative is sometimes complicated and one often needs an inspiration. By clicking a single button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you. The smart randomization algorithm wisely selects good sounding combinations of parameters. It can even randomize modulators for you. And if that's too much, you can just hold ctrl and MTransformer will just slightly modify existing settings.
Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Most plugins change loudness of the output audio, which makes browsing presets inconvenient, not mentioning randomization. MTransformer includes automatic gain compensation, which quickly adapts to current settings and ensures the output sounds as loud as the input. This even protects you from thinking that something sounds better in cases it is just louder.
- Some plugins can intensely increase gain when exposed to specific audio materials. MTransformer provides a safety brickwall limiter, which ensures the output stays below 0dB and prevents your equipment and your ears from potential danger automatically.
Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Digital audio provides very superior audio quality compared to ancient analog gear, but there are problems too. The main problem is the aliasing, which may be noticeable, when using nonlinear processes such as compression or saturation. MTransformer includes both minimum-phase and high-quality linear-phase upsampling algorithms, which avoids the aliasing.
Synchronization to host tempo
- Every oscillator and modulator in the plugin can automatically synchronize to the host. But it can be out-of-sync if you want of course.
MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- MTransformer contains a powerful MIDI processor, which listen to MIDI controllers and MIDI keyboard and control any parameters realtime.
Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Computers are now extremely fast, but the algorithms are more complex and projects bigger, so we still need to use the processing power with care. MTransformer uses the fastest algorithms, takes advantage of the newest processor capabilities, lets your GPU hangle the graphics, and shares the resources with other MeldaProduction plugins. The plugin is among the fastest on the market, yet it provides the best possible audio quality.
Global preset management and online preset exchange
- MTransformer presets are carefully stored in a system database and you can quickly access then from any project in any host. The plugin can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from our servers. We are building a community and you can be a part of it!
Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- MTransformer supports all major hosts on both platforms.
No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- How many times did you forget your USB dongle? We are an honest company and expect the same from our customers. Our software uses licence files to activate your software. And the licences are to-person, so you can use it on all your computers as long as you are the user.
- When you buy the software you are entitled to free updates, forever. No more money wasted on major upgrades like it is with other companies. And we upgrade our software a lot!
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 /10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
- Mac OS X (10.6 and newer, 32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
AU note: in some hosts, the GUI is not shown for the first time, please just restart the host then.
Note: Always use 32-bit plugins in 32-bit hosts, or 64-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts! 64-bit plugins can't work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become unstable.