- top rated
Subvert is a savage 3-Channel distortion processor designed to facilitate the decimation of the frequency spectrum. Based around 5 effects; multimode distortion, FM ring modulator, digitizer, metalizer and multimode filter, Subvert generates anything from subtle harmonics to relentlessly brutal distortions. Offering three channels of each effects chain and a wealth of modulation options, Subvert is our take on the ideal tool to inject your productions with a sinister and aggressive edge.
Driving its core are 2 envelope followers and 4 LFOs with optional tempo sync, which can have their output inverted or combined using up to 4 mixers. The final output of the plugin can also be sculpted with the on board master Equalizer. Subvert features 80 factory presets from sound designers Ivo Ivanov, Nicholas Yochum, Daed and Subjex. From subdued, hostile overtones to deadly seething noisescapes, Subvert will bring an extensive range of vicious effects to your audio arsenal.
- 3 Channels of Multimode Distortion
- 3 Channels of FM Ring Modulation
- 3 Channels of Sample Rate and Bit Reduction
- 3 Channels of Metalizer Delay
- 3 Channels of Multimode Filter
- 4 LFOs, 2 Env Follwers, 4 Mixers, 2 Inverters and Master EQ
- 80 Factory Presets from our top sound designers
- Cross-platform compatibility (PC/Mac – VST/AU 32bit & 64bit)
- Broadband Internet connection for product download
- VST/AU host such as Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Renoise, etc.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher (PPC not supported)
- Approximately 1.5 GB of hard drive space
- Windows Vista or higher
- Minimum 2 GB RAM
- CPU with SSE2 support
- Minimum recommended CPU: Core 2 Duo, 2GHz
- top rated