- top rated
Songwriting Made Easy
Smart Songwriting Features
EZkeys includes a host of revolutionary and creative songwriting features, ensuring that YOU write the songs, not the program. Transpose full MIDI tracks on the fly, add playing styles from other MIDI or use the groundbreaking EZkeys Chord Wheel to customiSe chord voicing and harmonic coloUr – and much, much more.
Build Custom Piano Pieces
EZkeys comes with an extensive MIDI library performed by a professional session pianist. Played with increasing complexity in full song sections and covering all major genres, this library is not only a creative boost, it’s an untapped source of inspiration for your yet unwritten songs. Drag, drop and lay down the foundation to a track in no time – right inside EZkeys.
Effect Chain Presets Preview
The included signal chain presets are based on high quality effects from Overloud. Effects used range from reverb to tape simulation and distortion. You can adjust each preset by using a set of controls that will affect the individual parameters.
- The default preset maintains the natural tone of this instrument. Shape further by using the controls for EQ and reverb.
- A true bypass preset that represents what the piano sounded like from the raw recording.
- Shaped to cut trough in your mix while still maintaining the natural piano character. Good for use in anything from big rock songs to subtle ballads. Controls for EQ, compression, reverb and detuning.
- A nice all round setting that is usable for ballads, rock or solo performances.
Warm and Saturated
- A deep, warm sounding setting with a tape feed knob that lets you adjust the amount of tape saturation. The reverb used in this preset is a plate.
- A brighter mid-scooped setting with a pronounced attack. You’ll be able to tweak the amount of EQ, reverb and chorus.
- Clear and distinct. Works equally well for solo performances as for cutting through in a mix.
- Here we go back a few decades to a dusty blues or jazz club. The default setting is mono. A tape hiss knob completes the full vintage experience.
In the Big Hall
- This preset features a hall reverb that is adjustable from subtle to huge. Sculpt the tone from big to small or bright to mellow by using the body and brightness controls.
- This creative FX preset features vibrato and delay.
- In this setting, the shaping is done by blending in an octave effect. Together with the big reverb and the stereo enhancer, you can shape this sound way beyond the original tone of the piano.
- A delay and an inverse reverb are the corner stone of this preset. Controls for delay amount, delay time, reverb and EQ can create spacey and surreal sounds.
EZKeys - Sound Library Overview
- A carefully sampled Steinway & Sons B-211
- Recorded at OAL Studio, Sweden, using only the best of the best in modern and vintage equipment
- All sounds are designed to be mix-ready. Just pick a preset and the sound will sit right in your mix!
- Uncompromising dynamic response for great playability
- Includes Sympathetic Resonance based on real samples
- 32- and 64-bit AAX, VST, AU and RTAS instrument as well as a low latency stand-alone application
- Drag and drop the included MIDI straight to the built-in song track
- Drag and drop support for your own or third party MIDI straight into EZkeys
- Drag and drop MIDI from the song track or directly from the song browser to your DAW or to your desktop
- EZkeys will analyse and chord-separate any MIDI on the fly
- Record or overdub MIDI directly in EZkeys
- Use your own, the included or any third party MIDI/chord progressions and transform with playing styles found in other MIDI files
- Quickly add basic chords to the timeline or drag and drop any chord from the Chord Wheel
- Real-time chord display that enables you to instantly see what chords you are playing
- Chord selector, based upon the circle of fifths, allowing you to change chords instantly
- Presets for the most commonly used chord types
- Customise the coloration of any chord by opening up the detailed view
- Alter the voicing of a chord on the fly by clicking the – or + buttons in the Chord Wheel
- “Humanise” any pre quantised MIDI upon import in EZkeys
- Transpose individual song blocks or full songs
- Export songs or files as wave files straight from the EZkeys interface
- Comes with an easy to understand music theory document including MIDI examples
- Possibility to tune the piano by octave, semitone or cents
- Dynamics controls that let you adjust the velocity response to match your keyboard or playing style
- Three pedals: sustain, sostenuto and damping
- MIDI-learn and automation
- Ready-made presets utilising high-quality effects from Overloud. The presets range from raw and unprocessed to heavily distorted and tweaked
- Extensive MIDI library played by a professional session pianist
- All major styles covered (Pop/Rock, Soul/RnB, Country, Gospel, Jazz, Blues, Boogie, Funk)
- All songs performed in full 8 bar or longer blocks
- All songs performed with increasing intensity as intro, verse, pre-chorus, chorus and bridge variationsSingle, rhythmical and broken chords in different variations as well as FX and endings
- Straight/swing variations in 4/4 and 6/8
- Intuitive browser that lets you add you own favourites and arrange them in folders
- 4 GB of free hard disk space.
- Windows 7 or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 2 GB RAM.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, Intel-based Mac with 2 GB RAM.
- Audio Unit, VST, AAX or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended. Stand-alone version included.
Click HERE to view EZkeys Sound Expansion packs.
You may also like
- top rated