- top rated
My favourite is Amplifikation Creme as it tailors to my needs of versatility. It sounds close to amps and has that airy and roomy vibe compared to other virtual guitar amp which sounds digital to my ears.Navire Creux. Late 2011 saw the digital release of Navire Creux’s EP, entitled “INCENDIARY”; which included tracks such as ‘Fading Out’, ‘Mistreat’, ‘The Man Who Killed The Light’ and ‘Incendiary’
This amp simulator is solid, sonically beautiful and incredibly ergonomic (at an insanely low price point!). If you are serious about tone and want to add some new colours to your music, purchase this plugin!Tony Vincent. is an American actor, singer and songwriter who's first single hit number one on his home town radio station.
I´m a producer (as well as playing most guitar) and your sim is much much better than I thought it would be! It sits well in the mix without any outboard EQ'ing added.Peter Berlind Carlson. is Professor of Guitar musicianship at the Royal College of Music, Stockholm.
AMPLIFIKATION CREME IS THE CRÈME DE LA CRÈME OF GUITAR AMP SIMULATOR
The best guitar amp simulator for more modern high-gain guitar sound, metal, and alike. Distinguished by it’s darker, fuller, heavier sound which will be loved my metalheads and modern guitarists. Supports various audio plugins: VST/VST3/AU/AAX which are compatible with any kind of Digital Audio Workstation softwares.
The crème de la crème of guitar amp sims; Amplifikation Creme is the second entry to the acclaimed Amplifikation line of guitar amplification software. It features a digitally engineered head and matching cabinet with built-in overdrive sections, based on three legendary overdrive pedals, giving you full control of intense, dynamic, harmonically-rich distortion.
Kuassa Amplifikation Creme is a definite must-have addition for fans of the Amplifikation One or Vermilion. Distinguished by its darker, fuller, and heavier tone, akin to a high-end high-gain tube guitar amplifiers perfect for more modern sounding rock to metal, Creme’s three amp types and channels will bring you closer to the end of your search for the flawless tone. With its photo-realistic rendered GUI, Creme retains the workflow and easy-to-understand parameters that are a signature of Kuassa products.
- Built-in overdrive section with 3 selectable types 3 amp types: Sharp FMV, Full Midtone Baxandall, and Big Heavy
- 3 selectable channels: Clean, Lead I, and Lead II with a fuller bottom-end
- 5 types of 4×12 cabinets with 4 microphones
- Freely adjustable dual-miking configurations Built-in Noise Gate and LimiterA built-in Impulse Loader for more configurable tone
- Built-in Noise Gate and Limiter
- A/B switch
- Photo-realistic graphics for lifelike guitar playing experience
- Straightforward and easy to use interface
- Support up to 96000Hz Sample Rate
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, or Later (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS 10.5 or later (32/64-bit)
- VST, VST3, Audio Units or AAX compatible Host Software
Please note that this product is a plugin, a VST/VST3/AU/AAX compatible host/sequencer is needed to run this software
You may also like
- top rated