- top rated
From gating to glitching, repeating to scratching, all with stunning audio quality and up to 6 distinct bands, that's MMultiBandRhythmizer. A unique time manipulation effect that uses an integrated sequencer to control time, volume and filters. MMultiBandRhythmizer brings your music to life, say goodbye to boring audio performances!
36 SEQUENCES FOR EACH TIME, VOLUME AND FILTER
The integrated sequencers will bring life into otherwise static performances. Switch between sequences using the controller you like the most, whether it is MIDI keyboard, MIDI pad-type controller, automation or you can even attach it to a modulator so that it switches automatically!
We all know scratches, but with MMultiBandRhythmizer you can scratch multiple bands using a simple slider, or you can use modulators and the plugin will do it automatically
Does you music sound a little static? Well not anymore. You can modulate any parameter, and each modulator can work as an LFO, audio level follower, enveloper, randomizer and even pitch detector.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 4 exceptionally versatile modulators
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Sinc interpolation
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processor
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 & 64)
- VST/VST3 compatible host
Please note: use 32-bit plugins for 32-bit hosts even if you are using 64-bit Windows
- Mac OS X
- Mac OS X (10.6+, 32 & 64)
- VST/VST3/AU compatible host
- Intel/AMD processor