- top rated
A complete set of 36 effects for guitar, bass or vocals.
Audified guitar pedals - the legendary product, released under our previous label DSound 10 years ago as one of the first professional guitar software solutions. Because of a strong demand to release this set also for ProTools and as a standalone product, we have released the complete set of our stomp-box effects in one package.
- Modular system, instead of one very complex plug-in, use our effect pedals to create any order of the effects in the effect chain.
- Consistent GUI: All the effects have similar control.
- The preset management is simple and exactly the same for all the effects.
- Exact models of real hardware in some effects - tube amplifiers, solid state amplifiers. Cabinets are measured by reference industrial measurement systems in a concrete dumb chamber.
- AP - Auto Pan - This effect provides auto panning in stereo. It always creates stereo output so it can be used like a mono to stereo converter.
- AT - Auto Tuner - AT-2 is an automatic chromatic tuner. It provides an accuracy of 1 cent. If the tone is in tune, the middle green indicator shines. Otherwise the deviation is shown by the red indicators.
- AW - Auto Wah - AW-2 delivers a wide variety of wah effects, including a dynamics-sensitive picking wah that changes with your picking strength and a modulation wah for automatic wah over a cycle of modulation.
- CHB - Bass Chorus - Bass Chorus creates the classic "chorusing" effect, where the incoming signal appears to be doubled. Regard is taken to specifics of the bass sound, therefore the fat bass tones are not modulated.
- BD - BPM Delay - BPM Delay is an effect that creates delayed repetitions of the incoming signal.
- DTB - Bass Distortion - Bass Distortion creates the classic sound of guitar amplifier distortion, and is useful on many sound sources. The MIX parameter let's you control the wet to dry signal ratio.
- FLB - Bass Flanger - Bass Flanger creates the classic "flange" sound. Regard is taken to specifics of the bass sound, therefore the fat bass tones are not modulated.
- GEB - Bass Graphic EQ - The GEB has seven bands ranging from 50 Hz to 10 kHz, ideal for bass sounds, with boost/cut of +/- 18 dB per band. This lets you completely control your sound.
- BLG - Guitar Blues Drive - This effect has been designed as a natural sounding distortion. It provides sounds from light bluesy to mid driven distortions. It is also excellent for driving following effects, especially tube preamps.
- ODB - Bass OverDrive - The Overdrive effect emulates the distortion of an overdriven tube amp. When saturated, it generates a distortion with response to your picking style, warmer-sounding than the Distortion effect. The MIX parameter let's you control the wet to dry signal ratio.
- PRB - Bass Preamp - This effect is an exact simulation of a bass tube preamplifier. It brings a big variety of clean sounds. It is also possible to get very slightly overdriven sound by setting the maximum of the gain control.
- PHB - Bass Phaser - The PHB can produce a natural, as well as an artificially sounding phasing effect. Regard is taken to specifics of the bass sound, therefore the fat bass tones are not modulated.
- SPB - Bass Speaker Simulator - This effect simulates a 2x10" bass guitar cabinet. You can choose from 6 mic positions.
- TCB - Bass Tone Control - TCB is an amp equalizer simulating 4 various types of bass amplifiers. It controls the volume of three frequency bands.
- CH - Chorus - Chorus creates the classic "chorusing" effect, where the incoming signal appears to be doubled.
- CLG - Guitar Clean Preamp - This effect works as a tube preamplifier. It brings a big variety of clean sounds. It is also possible to get very slightly overdriven sound by setting the maximum of the gain control.
- CM - Compressor - Compressor limits the dynamic range of the incoming signal.
- CPG - Guitar Crunch Preamp - The effect works as a tube preamplifier. It makes it possible to get sounds from clean to mediumly distorted crunch sounds.
- DT - Distortion - Distortion creates the classic sound of guitar amplifier distortion, and is useful on many sound sources.
- EC - Exciter - The Exciter has been designed as a sound modeling tool for guitars and basses. It makes instruments sound cleaner and more detailed by adding a small amount of high-frequency harmonics. In some cases, this effect can even compensate for the dull sound of old strings. It is crucial that only a small amount of processed signal is mixed back in with the original. However by using extreme settings it is possible to change the character of the sound.
- EG - Expander Gate - Expander-Gate acts as a noise gate, muting the incoming signal when it falls below the set threshold, or as a downward expander, reducing the volume of the incoming signal when it falls below the set threshold.
- FL - Flanger - Flanger creates the classic "flange" sound.
- GEG - Guitar Graphic EQ - The GE-2 has seven bands ranging from 100 Hz to 6.4 kHz, ideal for guitar sounds, with boost/cut of +/- 18 dB per band. This lets you completely control your sound.
- HGG - Guitar HiGain Preamp - The HG-2 operates as a tube preamplifier. It provides a variety of sounds: from clean, through mediumly distorted, up to modern HiGain sounds.
- LC - Level Control - This effect provides the easiest way to adjust the signal level in the effect chain. Many non-linear effects require a certain signal level to operate properly, e.g. the valve and transistor based distortions. Use the LC plug-in to adjust the optimum level. This plug-in also changes the stereo properties of the audio signal: It can merge both channels into one, create monophonic signal or swap the left and right channels. A stereo base enhancer is also available.
- NG - Noise Gate - Noise Gate is a dynamics effect whose function is to remove unwanted audio material below a certain threshold.
- OD - OverDrive - The Overdrive effect emulates the distortion of an overdriven tube amp. When saturated, it generates a warmer-sounding distortion with response to your picking style than the Distortion effect.
- OT - Octaver - The OT-2 Octaver produces sound one octave above and under the original tone. These two tones can be freely mixed with the input signal.
- PAG - Guitar Power Amp - The Power Amp PA-2 effect is a software simulation of a tube power amplifier. It comprises simulations of four different tube combinations.
- PE - Parametric EQ - PE-2 is a 1-band parametric equalizer. It can be used to boost or cut frequency bands from audio signal using peak filter, adjust treble/bass using high/low shelving filters, or to completely cut highs, lows, or certain frequency range using high/low pass and notch filters.
- PH - Phaser - The PH-2 produces a natural as well as an artificially sounding phasing effect.
- PW - Pedal Wah - Pedal Wah is an effect which simulates the wah-wah pedal. It has adjustable resonance, so it can be used for subtle or more pronounced sound and range setting, which was designated to tune the effects lower range, so it can be fine tuned to your guitar or bass.
- RV - Reverb - The RV-2 is a high quality reverb effect which allows you to add space to your recordings. It includes seven high density reverb modes and creates a rich stereo output.
- SPG - Guitar Speaker Simulator - This effect simulates guitar cabinets. You can choose from 15 simulations of 6 models, measured in the near field, far field, on-axis and off-axis.
- TCG - Guitar Tone Control - TC-2 is an amp equalizer simulating 5 various types of amplifiers. It controls the volume of three frequency bands.
- TR - Tremolo - The TR-2 varies the volume of original sound which reproduces the classic tremolo effects of '60s amps.
- The installation package contains the following formats: VST 2.4, RTAS, AU (Mac only)
- CPU with SSE2 support (Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 and newer), Windows Vista, 7, 8 (32-bit/64-bit)
- CPU speed 1.25 GHz
- 50 MB of HDD space
- VST/AU/RTAS host application
- Intel Core, Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
- CPU speed 1.25 GHz
- 50 MB of HDD space
- VST/AU/RTAS host application