- top rated
Latin Percussion is a sample-based plugin emulation of the Sound Master Latin Percussion, a rare analog drum machine from the 80s.
The instrument features 6 classic latin sounds: Bass, Low Conga, High Conga, Bongo, Claves, and Maracas, which can be pitched, panned or mixed independently. You can additionally shape the sound with the Overdrive and Reverb.
The sequencer lets you easily build patterns that can be dragged and dropped to your DAW/host.
- 6 classic latin sounds
- 20 Factory Presets / 9 Factory Patterns
- Overdrive and Reverb Effects
- Sequencer with MIDI Drag to DAW
- Preset system with randomizer
- Formats: VST, AU, and AAX (32/64bit
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz / AMD Athlon 64 or equivalent
- 2 GB RAMScreen resolution: 1024×768
- VST2 and AAX 32-bit or 64-bit host
- OSX 10.6.8 or later
- Core Duo 2GHz
- 2 GB RAM
- Screen resolution: 1024×768
- VST2, AU, and AAX 32-bit or 64-bit host
Dublin-based sound designers AudioThing have a knack of creating uniqie and fascinating instruments and effects, and this goes for their latest...