- top rated
Buy EZdrummer 2 before 31st Jan 17 and get a FREE EZX expansion of your choice when you register the serial.
A COUNTRY SONGWRITING NECESSITY.
EZdrummer 2 combined with two additional EZX sound libraries, tailored for country music production.
This bundle combines the world’s most intuitive drum production tool with two (2) additional EZX sound libraries specifically designed for country music drum production. Aside from the five (5) meticulously sampled kits and the comprehensive functionality in EZdrummer 2, you get additional drum recordings captured at two of Nashville’s most iconic studios: the Quonset Hut and the Sound Kitchen.
This is the ultimate bundle for any country songwriter looking for a broad palette of drums.
- Includes EZdrummer 2 and two (2) EZX sound libraries
- Sounds ranging from vintage to modern
- Engineered/produced by Chuck Ainlay (Dixie Chicks, Willie Nelson), Jeff Balding (Shania Twain, Trisha Yearwood) and Glenn Rosenstein (Stevie Nicks, Vince Gill)
- A total of nine (9) drum kits and several additional instrument pieces
- A comprehensive collection of MIDI drum grooves
EZdrummer 2 takes drum production to a whole new level. It was designed to erase any technical barrier between you and your creativity and introduces several groundbreaking features for quick and easy songwriting. In EZdrummer 2, you can go from initial rhythmic idea to finished, mixed and customized drum track without ever leaving the program. This is without a doubt the best sounding, most intuitive and creatively gratifying software environment for drum production on the market – a perfect marriage of sound, form and function.
Welcome to a new era of drum production for songwriters. Meet your new drummer!
- Tap to find your groove
- Add percussion on the fly
- Customize any groove in real-time
- Write an entire drum track without leaving the program
- Two sound libraries with five (5) kits in total
- Powerful audio engine
Before there was a Music City and a Music Row, there was the Quonset Hut. Welcome to the studio that helped shape the sound of country music as we know it.
The Traditional Country EZX comes with a stellar collection of drums recorded at the Quonset Hut Studio, the first-ever recording studio on the now world-famous Music Row in Nashville, TN. The first incarnation was opened to the public in 1955 before it was ultimately sold to Columbia and operated under the name of Columbia Studio B until it closed in 1982. Today, it serves as a recording classroom for the Belmont University. However, its legacy lives on vicariously through the iconic music of pioneering artists such as Brenda Lee, Patsy Cline and Johnny Cash, all of whom cut timeless songs at “The Hut”. With the guidance of original players, staff, drawings and notes from the era, producer Glenn Rosenstein and master engineer Jeff Balding were able to accurately replicate the sound of an authentic 1950s session. The drums include two late ‘50s and early ‘60s sets by Rogers and Ludwig as well as a truly unique Apollo MIJ kit, all captured with period-correct gear and saturated by the inimitable magic of the studio that played one of the most influential roles in shaping the Nashville country music sound.
With the Traditional Country EZX, you walk in the footsteps of those that blazed trails for what country music is today. Those who helped weave the cultural fabric of Nashville and made Music Row the undisputed creative hub for songwriters, artists and the country music industry as a whole.
- Two (2) kits sampled with sticks (Rogers, Ludwig)
- One (1) kit sampled with sticks and brushes (Apollo)
- Three (3) additional snare drums
- Recorded at the legendary Quonset Hut Studios in Nashville, TN
- Engineered to replicate a late 1950s session
- Includes a selection of drum MIDI grooves
The Nashville EZX presents a library of round, warm and genuine drum and percussion sounds that takes the traditional country heart of Nashville as its starting point, but branches out into something far bigger – sounds that work in any traditional or contemporary beat-driven track.
The Nashville EZX was recorded at the city’s own hot spot, The Soundkitchen Studios, by two of Nashville’s most influential names in engineering and overall musicianship: Chuck Ainlay and Harry Stinson. Chuck is a Grammy Award-winning engineer with a mind-blowing track record, Harry a multi-instrumentalist, artist and engineer/producer with number one status in all those fields. Between them, they have worked with artists like Dire Straits, Emmylou Harris, Steve Earle and Martina McBride.
The library is based around a PB Drum Co. kit, sampled with both traditional sticks as well as brushes, fingers and a version with snares off. On top of that, it has additional snare drums, an extra bass drum and a wide variety of optional cymbals.
- Warm and genuine sounds for anything from traditional country to modern pop and rock
- Engineered by Grammy Award-winner Chuck Ainlay (George Strait, Trisha Yearwood, Vince Gill)
- Drums sampled by multi-instrumentalist Harry Stinson (Steve Earle, Martina McBride, Johnny Cash)
- Sticks, brushes, fingers and snares off variations available
- Included MIDI performed by sampling drummer
- 4 GB of free hard disk space.
- Windows 7 or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 2 GB RAM.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, Intel-based Mac with 2 GB RAM.
- Audio Unit, VST, AAX or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended. Stand-alone version included.
The market-leading 'instant' drums instrument sees a comprehensive overhaul. Could it be the only virtual drummer you'll ever need?...
- top rated
- top rated