- top rated
Utilizing Falcon's deep synthesis and modulation capabilities, the Analog Motion expansion delivers rich and dynamic electronic timbres evocative of the golden age of analog synthesis. Analog Motion was inspired by the vanguards of synth-driven pop music and classic genre film scores of the ‘80s, such as John Carpenter, Vangelis, Giorgio Moroder, Tangerine Dream and Thomas Dolby.
Drawing from these influences, Analog Motion provides Falcon users with a wide variety of patch types, including single-key soundscapes, arpeggiated sequences, traditional polyphonic synth sounds, rhythmic textures and more. This expansion pack of 111 presets is ideal as either professional grade analog-inspired synth patches ready for immediate use, or as inspirational starting points for adventurous producers eager to tap into Falcon's full potential as a sound design platform.
Made for Falcon
The Analog Motion expansion leverages the advanced synthesis capabilities and software architecture of Falcon, which sports 15 oscillators, over 80 effects and a fast and intuitive interface that adeptly handles both basic tasks and deep instrument design. All presets have been programmed with macros which provide the user with easy access to the key parameters of each patch. These may be controlled via MIDI, OSC, host automation and Lua scripting, allowing for easy customization and expressive performance capabilities.
Take your experience to the next level with this specially made Falcon expansion pack.
Vintage Explorations for Falcon
- Instantly expand Falcon's library with sounds inspired by classic analog synthesis
- Quickly tweak and play patches with custom macro controls
- Deep editing capabilities of Falcon allow for limitless customization
- Size: 7.2 MB
- Content: 111 presets
- License: 3 activations per license on any combination of computer hard drive or iLok dongle
- FALCON licence required. (Not compatible with UVI Workstation).
- iLok account (free, dongle not required)
- Internet connection for the license activation
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB+ highly recommended for large UVI Soundbanks)
Supported Operating Systems:
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher (64-bit)
- Windows 7 or higher (64-bit)
- Supported Formats: Audio Units, AAX, VST, Stand-alone
- Tested and Certified in: Digital Performer 8+, Pro Tools 11+, Logic 9+, Cubase 7+, Nuendo 6+, Ableton Live 8+, Studio One 2, Garage Band 6, Maschine 1 & 2, Tracktion 4+, Vienna Ensemble 5, Reaper 4, Sonar X3, Main Stage 3, MuLab 5.5+
You may also like
- top rated