Vintage Analog Power Synth
- Flexible dual-layer architecture
- Authentic raw waveforms and noise oscillators, updated with CS-01
- Performance-optimized sample engine provides dramatically faster load times
- Expanded preset library including over 200 patches
CS-M is back and it’s bigger than ever!
Now including the full set of raw waveforms for the CS-01, an expanded preset library with over 200 patches and a massive boost to performance, delivering dramatically faster load times. CS-M is back at a new low price. There’s never been a better time to explore the warm analog tones of the CS-series!
Between 1979 and 1984 Yamaha designed and built some of the most unique and distinct sounding analog synthesizers in the world - the most famous of which being the massive CS-80. We tend to prefer the sounds of the lesser-known models, and have focused here on the CS-70M, CS-40M, CS-20M and CS-01.
UVI CS-M features a dual-layer architecture and instant preset/layer switching making it an extraordinarily responsive instrument capable of a wide and authentic sound palette. Layers include all possible base waveforms and noises as well as expertly programmed presets, all made on the original machines. In fact, great lengths were taken to ensure the authentic sound and natural character of these machines was preserved and translated clearly in CS-M. Everything was sampled, down to the unique unison and ensemble modes.
Enjoy the wonderful vintage sound of these synthesizers or take them into new territory with the UVI Engine. CS-M comes packed with a wealth of features to help you enrich and customize your sounds including double arpeggios, a step sequencer, LFOs and precision modeled FX - allowing you to freely tread in territory the old hardware couldn't dream of.
From thick and gritty basslines to warm and bubbly arpeggios and sharp analog leads, UVI CS-M is a grand ode to some of our most beloved hardware inspirations.
CS-M 1.5 is also available in the Vintage Vault Bundle
A comprehensive collection of 36 instruments giving you the most important synth, drum and sampler sounds from the last 50 years. Over 5,000 hand-crafted presets. The history of synthesis at your fingertips!
- Size : 1.37 GB (FLAC lossless encoding, was 3 GB in WAV)
- Collection : Vintage Analog Power Synth
- Content : 203 presets, 5307 samples
- Sample Resolution : 44.1 kHz. Recording at 96 kHz.
- Miscellaneous : Available as a free upgrade to existing CS-M, Vintage Legends, and Vintage Vault users
- UVI Workstation: Audio Units, AAX, VST, Stand-alone
Supported Operating Systems
- Mac OS X 10.7 and higher (32 and 64-bit) - (OS X 10.11 El Capitan supported)
- Windows 7 and higher (32 and 64-bit) - (Windows 10 supported)
- Hard Drive: 7 200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
- 4GB RAM (8GB+ highly recommended)
- FREE iLok account - not necessarily an iLok dongle, just a free account
- Internet connection for the license activation
Tested and Certified in :
- Digital Performer 8+, Pro Tools 11+, Logic 9+, Cubase 7+, Nuendo 6+, Ableton Live 8+, Studio One 2, Garage Band 6, Maschine 1 & 2, Tracktion 4+, Vienna Ensemble 5, Reaper 4, Sonar X3, Main Stage 3, MuLab 5.5+