- top rated
Hi Hats and Cymbals synthesizer
Hats is a drum synthesizer plugin dedicated to hi hats and cymbals sounds.
It features two independent sources: synthesized noise and sample section. Instead of generic white or pink noise, the noise section features 6 square wave oscillators with different pitches and phases, like the famous TR808. The result is a noise sound with a controllable metallic character.
The factory bank comes with more than 50 samples, ranging from rare analog drum machines to real acoustic hi hats and cymbals. Some of the samples were also processed with a classic Aphex Aural Exciter and recorded to tape with a vintage Revox B77 MkII.
Both sources can then be processed with 4 effects: Ring Modulator, Bit Crusher, Filter, and Reverb. The effects can also be arranged in any order with a simple drag and drop.
The filter section features an HighPass and BandPass in series; both filters are 12dB/oct state variable filters with zero delay feedback.
- Two Sources: synthesized noise and custom sample
- 55 Samples / 80 Presets
- Ring Modulator, Bit Crusher, Reverb, Filter (SVF/ZDF)
- Preset system with randomizer
- Formats: VST, AU, and AAX (32/64bit)
- Platforms: OSX, Windows
- Windows XP SP2 or later / OSX 10.6.8 or later
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent
- 2 GB RAM / 500 MB HD
- Screen resolution: 1024×768
- VST2, AU, or AAX 32-bit or 64-bit host
You may also like
- top rated