- top rated
Minimal System Group is pleased to introduce the new Analogue Mixing and Mastering Collection. Comprising of a comprehensive analogue modelled channel strip and 8 band EQ this collection contains two powerful tools that can be used on your channel and master busses to aid you with both mixing and mastering.
- Two plugins included - Analogue Channel Strip and Analogue EQ.
- Channel Strip comprises of an 8 band customisable EQ, Buss Compressor, Limiter, and Master section.
- Analogue EQ is an 8 band customisable EQ with Master section.
- EQ frequency range - 20hz to 20,000hz on each band.
- Each EQ band has +/-40dB of gain.
- Buss Compressor designed to 'Glue' track groups together. Can also be used effectively to 'Glue' the final mixdown.
- Signal flow of the Analogue Channel is as follows: EQ > Compressor > Limiter.
- Monitoring meters on both plugins showing input, output, and compression gain reduction.
- Analogue channel is perfect for buss channels or the master channel and can be used effectively for both mixing and mastering.
- Modelled on analogue hardware.
- Professional GUI design.
- Low CPU usage.
- PC running a Windows operating system. VST compatible DAW or VST hosting software.
The Analogue Mixing and Mastering Collection has been tested and works in Cubase, Sonar, Ableton Live, FL Studio, Reaper, Energy XT and works without issue. It is recommended that you always try out the demo before purchases to ensure that the plugin is compatible with your system.