- top rated
There are many filter plugins on the market today but the Filter Bank Pro is different! It contains two modules allowing endless sound sculpting. The first module seen on the left of the plugin is the heart of the Filter Bank Pro and contains five individual filters. Each of these filters features a Gain control for cutting or boosting, a frequency control for selecting which frequency to filter (1-12,000hZ!), and finally a Q control which narrows or widens the frequency bands being filtered.
Over on the right of the plugin you have the more traditional filter module containing five filter types including Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch, and Peaking. There are also large and inviting Cutoff and Resonance controls (with sync capable LFO) and the awesome Analogue! knob which adds warmth. The Filter bank Pro also has Input and Output level controls which come in very handy when creating some extreme filtered sounds.
- Analogue modelled Filter Bank.
- Endless controls for filtering anything!
- Accurately filter any frequency/frequencies you like.
- Two modules - Filter bank on the left, multi-mode filter on the right.
- 5 filter types including Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch, and Peaking.
- Display for monitoring the in-going and out-going signal.
- LFO with tempo sync and free mode.
- Very low CPU usage.
- PC running a Windows operating system. VST compatible DAW or VST hosting software
- This plugin is 32bit but can be run on 64bit systems using jBridge
- This plugin also operates within the 64bit versions of Cubase, Nuendo, Bitwig Studio, Reaper, Tracktion, Renoise, FL Studio, Sonar, Mixcraft and Samplitude using their inbuilt bridging
- It is recommended that you always try out the demo before purchases to ensure that the plugin is compatible with your system
- Minimal System Instruments Plugins run on Windows based PC's using a suitable VST host or DAW. Our plugins have been fully tested within Ableton Live, Adobe Audition, Cakewalk Sonar, FL Studio, Energy XT, Presonus Studio One, Renoise, and Cubase
Please note: This plugin is 32bit but can be run on 64bit systems using jBridge