- top rated
Expertly sampled from a host of classic hardware - including the Roland SH101, Juno 60 and Prophet Pro-One - the latest edition of our Ableton Racks series serves up 127 bonafide analogue bass sounds inside a custom rack instrument packed with comprehensive macro controls for the ultimate bass response.
Built from scratch to include two tiers of 8 macro controls, Ableton Bass Rack delivers a host of sound sculpting and processing possibilities to take your basslines to the next level. From basic macros controlling the source sound parameters (ADSR, volume, filtering, start point etc) to complex macro FX chains combining compression, reverb, distortion, LFO, chorus and filters, Ableton Bass Rack comes loaded with a vast variety of analogue bass sounds and processing capabilities suited to everything from house and techno to trap, bass, D&B and beyond.
- Selector - Select one of the 127 hardware-sampled bass sounds
- Volume - Basic volume control for the selected bass sample
- Hardness - Velocity Change to greater
- S. Start - Change the start position of the chosen bass sample
- Filter Freq - Analogue modelling of a low pass filter
- Attack - The attack envelope of the particular bass sample, turn to the right to allow for a smoother volume envelope
- Sustain - The sustain envelope of the particular bass sample, use in conjunction with release to tweak the tail of the sound
- Release - The release envelope of the particular bass sample, control the envelope shape of the decaying volume with this macro
- 3D Image - Chorus stereo control with small amount of movement
- Reverb - Bass-specific reverb control
- Destroy - A combination of bit-crusher and and warm tube saturation to add warmth and subtle grit
- Compression - Basic compression with limiter to beef up the bass sound
- LFO Dry/Wet - Dry/Wet control for the assigned LFO
- LFO Rate - Controls the speed of LFO
- Delay - Dry/Wet control for a classic ping-pong delay
- Bass Cut - Analogue-style high pass filter with a slight increase in gain and resonance as you cut the low frequencies
- 1 x Ableton Bass Rack
Please Note: Ableton Live 9.5 is needed to use this product.
You may also like
- top rated