Expertly sampled from a host of classic synths - think Roland Juno 60, Jupiter-6 and Yamaha DX-7 - the latest instalment of our Ableton Racks series serves up 127 authentic hardware-sourced chord stabs inside a custom rack instrument complete with comprehensive macro controls for powerful melodic creativity.
Built from scratch to include two tiers of 8 macro controls, Ableton Chord Rack delivers our most creative and flexible sound processing options to date. From intuitive and inspiring top-level FX chains combining reverb, distortion, delay, chorus and filters, through to lower-level macros controlling the source sound parameters (ADSR, volume, filtering, transposition), Ableton Chord Rack comes loaded with a huge palette of classic synth sounds and processing power primed for house, techno and retro-inspired electronica.
- Selector - Changes the selected chord out of 127 available presets
- Reverb - Turns on reverberation, turn to the right to increase perceived amount
- Crush - Enables a redux FX, increasing the value decreases the sample rate
- Delay - A retro sounding ping-pong delay, turn the macro all the way to the right for a 100% wet sound
- Flanger - Flange the chord sound from the left to right channel
- Wah - A custom wah wah filter
- Chorus - Turns on an analogue modelled chorus effect
- LPF - Tweak this macro to allow more or less bass in the affected chord sound
- Ve Attack - The attack envelope of the particular chord sample, turn to the right to allow for a smoother volume envelope
- Ve Decay - The decay envelope of the particular chord sample, reduce for a sharper sounding chord stab
- Ve Sustain - The sustain envelope of the particular chord sample, use in conjunction with release to tweak the tail of the sound
- Ve Release - The release envelope of the particular chord sample, control the envelope shape of the decaying volume with this macro
- S Start - Turn to change the sample start point of the chord
- Filter Freq - A HPF filter, turn all the way to the left for an obviously filtered sound
- Transpose - Transpose the sound upwards or downwards stepwise in semi-tones
- Volume - Change the amplitude of the chord sound
- 1 x Ableton Chord Rack
Please Note: Ableton Live 9.5 is needed to use this product.