- top rated
Take your sound processing, track mix-downs and live set performances to the next level with our advanced mixing and creative FX racks. Processing Racks contains five powerful racks designed to give you complex sonic manipulation with the simplest of macro controls.
As always, each rack has been painstakingly sculpted to meet the demands of modern electronic music producers and performers. Vigorously tried and tested both in the studio and in the club, these five racks will help give your music a truly unique sonic stamp.
Built solely using Ableton’s native tools, each rack utilises complex processing chains to offer highly flexible, powerful and dance-tailored FX manipulation and mix processing that will become and indispensable part of your music production arsenal.
All five racks have eight simple macro knobs to control custom reverbs, delays, beat-repeats, gates, distortions, filters and multi-band compressors to offer unrivalled production know-how with the minimum of fuss.
For advanced users there’s endless possibilities as all racks are totally customisable - open them up, tweak parameters, change routings, swap in and out tools - so they fit your workflow seamlessly.
Compiled by Live expert and Magic Racks developer Hedflux, this latest edition is an essential tool for in-the-box producers seeking advanced processing tools.
- The ultimate reverb rack. A one-stop shop for creating depth, space and texture. Ghostly textures, kaleidoscopic ambience and submerged washes are an effortless breeze with the Spatializer. Macros for Hyper, Spacial and Pressure give controllable distance and width with spectral processing and clever delay chains. Then slot sounds into your mix with the wet/dry mix macro.
- Slice, dice and re-tune and de-tune pitched percussion on the fly. Random pitched techno bleeps and bloops, re-pitched grooves and randomised rhythms are all possible through a combination of beat-repeat processing, delay devices and pitch-specific controls. Ideal for adding dynamism and detail to tired percussion and top loops.
- Custom distortion effects ideal for giving grit, punch and weight to drums, percussion and tops. Filter your beats through a vintage, distorted or lo-fi distortion unit modelled on classic analogue processing. The Philtrator really comes to life in a sequencing setting - macros like the Crunch, Step and Freak filters can be tweaked on-the-fly to create dynamic transitions and classic low-pass filter rises. Take things to the next level with the pitch-specific Comb and Ambient filters for even more analogue-style noise, grit and authenticity.
- Custom redux and filtering chains for weird pitched and re-sampled processing. The Philtrator’s meaner, rougher younger brother is all about spectral transformation and resonant peak processing which create distorted and degraded harmonics. Simulate the dynamic behaviour of a metal tube and pipe works or incrementally lower the sample-rate and bit-depth with the Ruffness macro. Take things further with a time-based loop sweep and gate delay to create evolving rhythmic textures.
- Time-based processing utilising tape modelling, beat-repeating and degrading delay chains. Create perplexing layers and sonics like you've never heard. Drip-pitch your synths with Digital Dribble or create dynamic synthesised vocal FX with a combination of Space Warp and Loop Gap macros. Finally, Floppy Delay, Random Tubes and Epic Space utilise chorus, corpus and amp effects to take your sound design to another dimension.
- 5 x Ableton Racks
- Digital Booklet containing Installation and Operation Instructions
Please Note: Ableton Live 9 Standard is needed to use this product.
- top rated